    Anyone ever deal with these guys? Are these pirate copies or how can they
    sell them this way?

    Thanks

    tempus fugit, May 25, 2004

  2. tempus fugit

    Thor Guest

    all it takes to sell an OEM copy of windows, is a minor hardware part like a
    CD audio cable, etc has to be sold with it to qualify. It doesn't have to
    accompany an entire computer to be sold legally.

    Thor, May 25, 2004

  3. tempus fugit

    Joe Guest

    I think you would be safe dealing with them they have a 9.54 rating at
    http://www.resellerratings.com/ which is very good. If you have not used
    http://www.resellerratings.com/ before it is a realy good web site for
    finding out about vendors and they are some dogs out there but this does not
    apear to be one

    Joe

    Joe, May 25, 2004