    for before installing SP2 on Vista thanks.

    Cheers,
    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Sep 14, 2009

  2. E. Scrooge

    impossible Guest

    "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (sling replaces *)> wrote in message
    news:h8l9cl$7vq$-september.org...
    > Jacquie in Arizona would like know if there are any problems to watch out
    > for before installing SP2 on Vista thanks.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > E. Scrooge

    No problems at all. But since MS is providing free installation and
    compatability support, you might want to bookmark this page:

    https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?prid=13014&gprid=582034&st=1

    impossible, Sep 14, 2009

  3. E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "impossible" <> wrote in message

    > "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (sling replaces *)> wrote in message
    >> Jacquie in Arizona would like know if there are any problems to watch out
    >> for before installing SP2 on Vista thanks.
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> E. Scrooge

    > No problems at all. But since MS is providing free installation and
    > compatability support, you might want to bookmark this page:
    >
    > https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?prid=13014&gprid=582034&st=1

    Thanks very much for that, sport.

    Cheers,
    James

    E. Scrooge, Sep 14, 2009
  4. E. Scrooge

    John Guest

    On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 23:28:16 +1200, E. Scrooge wrote:

    > Jacquie in Arizona would like know if there are any problems to watch out
    > for before installing SP2 on Vista thanks.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > E. Scrooge

    I've not experienced any problems installing SP2 on friends Vista
    computers, but if she's really concerned get her to do a google
    search, plenty of information for her to read.

    John, Sep 14, 2009
  5. E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "geoff" <> wrote in message
    > E. Scrooge wrote:
    >> Jacquie in Arizona would like know if there are any problems to watch
    >> out for before installing SP2 on Vista thanks.
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> E. Scrooge

    > By no means should she insatll Vista's SP2. She should install Linux
    > instead. Ask Laz.
    >
    > geoff

    Be the same as asking the town drunk what the best brand of bottled water is
    and if he remembers how many years ago it was the last time that he was
    sober.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Sep 15, 2009