Anyone can do this too?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Sosumi, Oct 15, 2007.

  1. Sosumi

    Sosumi Guest

    Sosumi, Oct 15, 2007

  2. Sosumi

    Sosumi Guest

    Sosumi, Oct 15, 2007

  3. Paul Furman

    Paul Furman Guest

    Paul Furman, Oct 15, 2007
  4. Chris Savage

    Chris Savage Guest

    On 2007-10-15, Paul Furman <> wrote:
    > Sosumi wrote:
    >> Now THAT´S art and photography!

    > I don't get how they did this one:

    I don't know why they've bothered. OK so they've got that peculiar
    photoshopphobia that seems to afflict so many, but they could have got a
    much more convincing effect with a little more post-process and a lot
    less flash.

    Chris Savage Kiss me. Or would you rather live in a
    Gateshead, UK land where the soap won't lather?
    - Billy Bragg
    Chris Savage, Oct 16, 2007
  5. Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Ray Fischer, Oct 16, 2007
  6. Paul Furman

    Paul Furman Guest

    Ray Fischer wrote:
    > Paul Furman wrote:
    >>Sosumi wrote:
    >>>Now THAT´S art and photography!

    >>I don't get how they did this one:

    > Wrap the top half in black cloth, Flash, wrap the bottom half in black
    > cloth and hold it to the glass. Flash.

    But how do you get the stretched/twisted part? I see there is flash used
    hmmm OK maybe the twisted part is done by slowly turning the bottle
    between flashes? Also maybe a mask was held in front of the flash to
    shade the top & bottom of the bottle.

    Not that these are so great but it's interesting.
    Paul Furman, Oct 16, 2007
  7. Marcin

    Marcin Guest

    Oneframecinema - MANUAL:

    First prepare the dark mask (cut off the window or windows).
    Use tripod and set exposure time to 15 sec or longer at f/8 or higher.
    You have to move the clock or guitar in the scene and move the prepared mask
    in the same time, you'll get partially distortion.
    The background doesn't change.
    All you need to have is fresh idea, patience and time to achieve
    oneframecinema effect ;)

    Best wishes
    Marcin Gorgolewski
    Marcin, Oct 16, 2007