    Site by conceptiondesign.co.nz 021 2541804 used as the unsubscribe address.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Collector»NZ wrote:
    > Mail originated from walkerwireless.com on behalf of netlinks.co.nz
    >
    > I have all the details of these scum just want to find out if others
    > have been hit as well since I take a very dim view of NZ Spammers.
    >
    > Netlinks.co.nz 209.200.80.186 (crystaltech.com on the twtelecom.com
    > network)
    > Site by conceptiondesign.co.nz 021 2541804 used as the unsubscribe address.

    Yeah, got some this morning. Certainly didn't order anything.

    It's all very sad .

    -=[Waylon Smithers]=-, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Collector»NZ

    AD. Guest

    On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 08:46:52 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:

    > Mail originated from walkerwireless.com on behalf of netlinks.co.nz
    >
    > I have all the details of these scum just want to find out if others have
    > been hit as well since I take a very dim view of NZ Spammers.
    >
    > Netlinks.co.nz 209.200.80.186 (crystaltech.com on the twtelecom.com
    > network) Site by conceptiondesign.co.nz 021 2541804 used as the
    > unsubscribe address.

    Yep, I was just about to complain to whoosh about the wankers. And then
    look up who the hell zolmedia are.

    Some relevant headers:

    From: "Netlinks" <>

    And it was signed by Sean Thomas in case any
    spambots whoops sorry make that "Direct Marketing Researchers" are
    interested.

    Just in case they missed that:

    AD., Dec 7, 2004
  4. AD. said the following on 8/12/2004 9:13 a.m.:
    > On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 08:46:52 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:
    >

    >>Mail originated from walkerwireless.com on behalf of netlinks.co.nz
    >>
    >>I have all the details of these scum just want to find out if others have
    >>been hit as well since I take a very dim view of NZ Spammers.
    >>
    >>Netlinks.co.nz 209.200.80.186 (crystaltech.com on the twtelecom.com
    >>network) Site by conceptiondesign.co.nz 021 2541804 used as the
    >>unsubscribe address.

    > Yep, I was just about to complain to whoosh about the wankers. And then
    > look up who the hell zolmedia are.
    >

    > Some relevant headers:

    > From: "Netlinks" <>
    >
    > And it was signed by Sean Thomas in case any
    > spambots whoops sorry make that "Direct Marketing Researchers" are
    > interested.
    >
    > Just in case they missed that:

    Well my dig came up with
    Netlinks hosted by a cheap place called cystaltech.com
    The domain name is listed to Drew Kennelly and Sarah Vincent 17 Kiwi rd
    Devonport 09-4461040 mailto:
    The unsub is at conceptiondesign.co.nz P and G Vincent RD1
    mailto:
    Phone: 64 9 4050228

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Dec 7, 2004
  5. AD. said the following on 8/12/2004 9:13 a.m.:
    > On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 08:46:52 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:
    >

    >>Mail originated from walkerwireless.com on behalf of netlinks.co.nz
    >>
    >>I have all the details of these scum just want to find out if others have
    >>been hit as well since I take a very dim view of NZ Spammers.
    >>
    >>Netlinks.co.nz 209.200.80.186 (crystaltech.com on the twtelecom.com
    >>network) Site by conceptiondesign.co.nz 021 2541804 used as the
    >>unsubscribe address.

    > Yep, I was just about to complain to whoosh about the wankers. And then
    > look up who the hell zolmedia are.
    >

    > Some relevant headers:

    > From: "Netlinks" <>
    >
    > And it was signed by Sean Thomas in case any
    > spambots whoops sorry make that "Direct Marketing Researchers" are
    > interested.
    >
    > Just in case they missed that:

    Get stuck in, this sort of thing needs to be complained about.
    NZ is reasonably free of obvious local spammers and it would be good to
    keep it that way.
    Chris Cottons recent attempts to spam on behalf of George Walkers
    Auctions has not been repeated I suspect due to the fuss kicked up by a
    few of us that got stuck in and made waves about it.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Dec 7, 2004
  6. Collector»NZ

    AD. Guest

    On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 09:18:41 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:

    > Well my dig came up with
    > Netlinks hosted by a cheap place called cystaltech.com The domain name is
    > listed to Drew Kennelly and Sarah Vincent 17 Kiwi rd Devonport 09-4461040
    > mailto: The unsub is at conceptiondesign.co.nz P and G
    > Vincent RD1 mailto:
    > Phone: 64 9 4050228

    Yep, I got the same info. Zolmedia are the grinning morons who either
    built the control panel for crystaltech that netlinks used or they are
    actually tied in with crystaltech somehow.

    Anyway I got bounces from abuse at whoosh.co.nz and
    abuse at webcontrolcenter.com. I think abuse at walkerwireless.co.nz and
    abuse at crystaltech.com got through though.

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Dec 7, 2004
  7. AD. said the following on 8/12/2004 10:36 a.m.:
    > On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 09:18:41 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:
    >

    >>Well my dig came up with
    >>Netlinks hosted by a cheap place called cystaltech.com The domain name is
    >>listed to Drew Kennelly and Sarah Vincent 17 Kiwi rd Devonport 09-4461040
    >>mailto: The unsub is at conceptiondesign.co.nz P and G
    >>Vincent RD1 mailto:
    >>Phone: 64 9 4050228

    > Yep, I got the same info. Zolmedia are the grinning morons who either
    > built the control panel for crystaltech that netlinks used or they are
    > actually tied in with crystaltech somehow.
    >
    > Anyway I got bounces from abuse at whoosh.co.nz and
    > abuse at webcontrolcenter.com. I think abuse at walkerwireless.co.nz and
    > abuse at crystaltech.com got through though.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Anton

    crystaltech.homesite1.com is the actual source, so it looks like a
    protected bandwidth place.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Dec 7, 2004
  8. Collector»NZ

    AD. Guest

    On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:38:58 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:

    > crystaltech.homesite1.com is the actual source, so it looks like a
    > protected bandwidth place.

    Whoosh got back to me and have taken some action. At this stage it will
    probably just be a suspension and warning rather than termination because
    they seem like naive morons rather than hardened spammers.

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Dec 7, 2004
  9. AD. said the following on 8/12/2004 10:52 a.m.:
    > On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:38:58 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:
    >

    >>crystaltech.homesite1.com is the actual source, so it looks like a
    >>protected bandwidth place.

    > Whoosh got back to me and have taken some action. At this stage it will
    > probably just be a suspension and warning rather than termination because
    > they seem like naive morons rather than hardened spammers.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Anton

    We will see about that, since I sent 5 complaints to each of the report
    addresses I got, since I got 5 copies of the email. They are using a
    $19.95US 1 Million email addresses CD purchased off the net, I could
    even tell you which one since I have it and two of my spam traps are on
    it and no others.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Dec 7, 2004
  10. In article <>, "AD." <> wrote:
    >On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:38:58 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:
    >
    >> crystaltech.homesite1.com is the actual source, so it looks like a
    >> protected bandwidth place.

    >Whoosh got back to me and have taken some action. At this stage it will
    >probably just be a suspension and warning rather than termination because
    >they seem like naive morons rather than hardened spammers.

    You say that like it's OK :)

    If we were to kill off every naive moron ... hmmm ... yes ... cyberspace
    would be a better place :)

    Bruce

    ------------------------------
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals
    dying of nothing.

    -Redd Foxx

    (if there were any)

    Bruce Sinclair, Dec 7, 2004
  11. Collector»NZ

    AD. Guest

    On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:08:08 +0000, Bruce Sinclair wrote:

    >>Whoosh got back to me and have taken some action. At this stage it will
    >>probably just be a suspension and warning rather than termination because
    >>they seem like naive morons rather than hardened spammers.

    > You say that like it's OK :)

    Nah, I want them swinging from lamp posts by piano wire!

    It's just that I get the feeling that they'll get off with just a warning.

    I didn't think they were hardened spammers because they were so simple to
    track down.

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Dec 8, 2004
  12. In article <>, "AD." <> wrote:
    >On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:08:08 +0000, Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    >
    >>>Whoosh got back to me and have taken some action. At this stage it will
    >>>probably just be a suspension and warning rather than termination because
    >>>they seem like naive morons rather than hardened spammers.

    >> You say that like it's OK :)

    >Nah, I want them swinging from lamp posts by piano wire!
    >
    >It's just that I get the feeling that they'll get off with just a warning.

    Great lines from "Chicago" ... " ... so I fired 3 warning shots ... into his
    head !"

    >I didn't think they were hardened spammers because they were so simple to
    >track down.

    Squash em like a bug now and they won't ever be :)

    Bruce

    ------------------------------

    Bruce Sinclair, Dec 8, 2004
  13. Collector»NZ

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > Mail originated from walkerwireless.com on behalf of netlinks.co.nz
    >
    > I have all the details of these scum just want to find out if others
    > have been hit as well since I take a very dim view of NZ Spammers.
    >
    > Netlinks.co.nz 209.200.80.186 (crystaltech.com on the twtelecom.com

    network)
    > Site by conceptiondesign.co.nz 021 2541804 used as the unsubscribe

    address.

    Yep me lastnight

    Craig Sutton, Dec 8, 2004
  14. Collector»NZ

    Bruce Knox Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Mail originated from walkerwireless.com on behalf of netlinks.co.nz
    >
    >I have all the details of these scum just want to find out if others
    >have been hit as well since I take a very dim view of NZ Spammers.
    >
    >Netlinks.co.nz 209.200.80.186 (crystaltech.com on the twtelecom.com network)
    >Site by conceptiondesign.co.nz 021 2541804 used as the unsubscribe address.

    Yes, Me too. The thing is I may have been interested in their service
    but I will not in any way respond to or follow the links to an obvious
    spam.

    I reported it to our secuity officer but unfortunaltly he just treated
    it like any other spam (ie ignore it). I do feel that any NZ spam
    should be tackled by local people as hard as possible. If we dont take
    it down then who are we to criticise the big spamers in US etc

    I hate spam with a passion and the thought that any of it eminates
    from this country sets my nerves on edge. Those of you who know how
    please expose and bring down these */&$%& bas*&$%s.

    Bruce.

    Bruce Knox, Dec 8, 2004
  15. Bruce Knox said the following on 8/12/2004 11:49 p.m.:
    > On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 08:46:52 +1300, Collector»NZ
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Mail originated from walkerwireless.com on behalf of netlinks.co.nz
    >>
    >>I have all the details of these scum just want to find out if others
    >>have been hit as well since I take a very dim view of NZ Spammers.
    >>
    >>Netlinks.co.nz 209.200.80.186 (crystaltech.com on the twtelecom.com network)
    >>Site by conceptiondesign.co.nz 021 2541804 used as the unsubscribe address.

    > Yes, Me too. The thing is I may have been interested in their service
    > but I will not in any way respond to or follow the links to an obvious
    > spam.
    >

    > I reported it to our secuity officer but unfortunaltly he just treated
    > it like any other spam (ie ignore it). I do feel that any NZ spam
    > should be tackled by local people as hard as possible. If we dont take
    > it down then who are we to criticise the big spamers in US etc
    >
    > I hate spam with a passion and the thought that any of it eminates
    > from this country sets my nerves on edge. Those of you who know how
    > please expose and bring down these */&$%& bas*&$%s.
    >
    > Bruce.

    It has been done, not a smack on the hand either. They retain there
    connection but it has a monitor on the traffic it passes now, and the
    DNS for their site is likely to be blocked soon (I hope) by ORBS

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Dec 9, 2004
  16. Collector»NZ <> wrote:
    >Well my dig came up with
    >Netlinks hosted by a cheap place called cystaltech.com
    >The domain name is listed to Drew Kennelly and Sarah Vincent 17 Kiwi rd
    >Devonport 09-4461040 mailto:
    >The unsub is at conceptiondesign.co.nz P and G Vincent RD1
    >mailto:
    >Phone: 64 9 4050228

    I complained about the spam once every 3 days to Sarah and Drew, until
    I got an answer:

    >Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:50:35 -0700
    >Subject: Netlinks
    >To: <>
    >

    >Mr Marshall,
    >
    >Our current system allows a user to enter an email address on the website, and it is accepted automatically, we are in the process of changing the site to require the email address to be validated first. Unfortunately yours along with many other peoples has been used in error, probably through the domain being spammed, we apologize for the inconvenience.
    >
    >Drew Kennelly

    Hmmmm?

    Steve Marshall, Dec 15, 2004
  17. Collector»NZ <> wrote:
    >Well my dig came up with
    >Netlinks hosted by a cheap place called cystaltech.com
    >The domain name is listed to Drew Kennelly and Sarah Vincent 17 Kiwi rd
    >Devonport 09-4461040 mailto:
    >The unsub is at conceptiondesign.co.nz P and G Vincent RD1
    >mailto:
    >Phone: 64 9 4050228

    I complained about the spam once every 3 days to Sarah and Drew, until
    I got an answer:

    >Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:50:35 -0700
    >Subject: Netlinks
    >To: <>
    >

    >Mr Marshall,
    >
    >Our current system allows a user to enter an email address on the website, and it is accepted automatically, we are in the process of changing the site to require the email address to be validated first. Unfortunately yours along with many other peoples has been used in error, probably through the domain being spammed, we apologize for the inconvenience.
    >
    >Drew Kennelly

    Hmmmm?

    Steve Marshall, Dec 15, 2004
  18. Steve Marshall said the following on 15/12/2004 1:33 p.m.:
    > Collector»NZ <> wrote:
    >
    >>Well my dig came up with
    >>Netlinks hosted by a cheap place called cystaltech.com
    >>The domain name is listed to Drew Kennelly and Sarah Vincent 17 Kiwi rd
    >>Devonport 09-4461040 mailto:
    >>The unsub is at conceptiondesign.co.nz P and G Vincent RD1
    >>mailto:
    >>Phone: 64 9 4050228

    > I complained about the spam once every 3 days to Sarah and Drew, until
    > I got an answer:

    >>Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:50:35 -0700
    >>Subject: Netlinks
    >>To: <>
    >>

    >>Mr Marshall,
    >>
    >>Our current system allows a user to enter an email address on the website, and it is accepted automatically, we are in the process of changing the site to require the email address to be validated first. Unfortunately yours along with many other peoples has been used in error, probably through the domain being spammed, we apologize for the inconvenience.
    >>
    >>Drew Kennelly

    > Hmmmm?

    He is a lying C88T, the address used to mail me was an address from a
    bulk email list CD, it is actually a spam trap I use to catch and report
    spammers.

    It has never been used on the net except in getting it onto that
    particular CD.

    Time for me to get my anon mail bomb program out of the darkside lockup
    and send it along with there email addresses to my good friend in china.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Dec 15, 2004

    Collector»NZ, Dec 15, 2004