Anyone any experience with this lot?...innovatecommunications

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by tony sayer, Mar 6, 2013.

  1. tony sayer

    tony sayer Guest

    tony sayer, Mar 6, 2013

  2. On 06/03/13 17:37, tony sayer wrote:

    > Http://www.innovatecommunications.co.uk/
    >
    > Seem to offer good VoIP rates and very cheap calls to mobiles?.
    >
    > Are they an OK outfit or too cheap to be true?...
    >

    > cheers....

    I use sipgate, but they are a lot more expensive for mobiles.

    9.9p/min

    --
    Ineptocracy

    diminishing number of producers.
    The Natural Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013

  3. In message <>, tony sayer
    <> writes

    >Seem to offer good VoIP rates and very cheap calls to mobiles?.

    What are these 'good VOIP rates'? They don't appear to be published on
    the web site.

    Malcolm
    Malcolm Loades, Mar 7, 2013
  4. tony sayer

    Chris Davies Guest

    In uk.telecom tony sayer <> wrote:
    > http://www.innovatecommunications.co.uk/
    > Seem to offer good VoIP rates and very cheap calls to mobiles?.

    > Are they an OK outfit or too cheap to be true?...

    Nominet has this domain on record as registered by a "non-trading
    UK individual". Perhaps that explains the typos on the front page,
    too. However, the front page declares the website is representing a
    Limited company.

    I can't find the rates, though...?
    Chris
    Chris Davies, Mar 7, 2013
  5. tony sayer

    Graham. Guest

    On Thu, 7 Mar 2013 09:02:42 +0000, Malcolm Loades <>
    wrote:

    >In message <>, tony sayer
    ><> writes
    >>
    >>Seem to offer good VoIP rates and very cheap calls to mobiles?.
    >>

    >What are these 'good VOIP rates'? They don't appear to be published on
    >the web site.
    >
    >Malcolm

    Very little beyond the concept appears to be there, they want you to
    ring and discuss.
    That video is quite entertaining and well made, but does it have to be
    in your face all the time?

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Mar 7, 2013
  6. tony sayer

    DrTeeth Guest

    On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 09:34:37 +0000, just as I was about to take a
    herb, Chris Davies <> disturbed my reverie
    and wrote:

    >Nominet has this domain on record as registered by a "non-trading
    >UK individual".

    I often find a quick email fixes this.
    --

    Cheers

    DrT
    ______________________________
    We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
    our lives; but we can always choose whether or not
    to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb).
    DrTeeth, Mar 7, 2013
  7. tony sayer

    Jay Jay Guest

    On 10:33 7 Mar 2013, Graham. wrote:

    > On Thu, 7 Mar 2013 09:02:42 +0000, Malcolm Loades <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>In message <>, tony sayer
    >><> writes
    >>>
    >>>Seem to offer good VoIP rates and very cheap calls to mobiles?.
    >>>

    >>What are these 'good VOIP rates'? They don't appear to be published on
    >>the web site.
    >>
    >>Malcolm

    > Very little beyond the concept appears to be there, they want you to
    > ring and discuss.
    > That video is quite entertaining and well made, but does it have to be
    > in your face all the time?

    You could be letting yourself in for a hard sell. :(
    Jay Jay, Mar 16, 2013