Anyone able to get the VoiceTrading / SIP Discount Trial (Account Details) Working?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by News Reader, Nov 7, 2006.

  1. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    Hi,

    Is anyone able to get the Voice Trading (come SIP Discount) test account
    working? It is supposed to provide free one minute test calls to any of the
    currently free (SIP Discount) destinations.

    I am able to register fine but all calls seem to be met with "403 -
    Forbidden" response.

    Details are:

    - here: http://www.voicetrading.com/ (see a few lines down on the top
    left - "Try this service out for free")
    - here: http://voicetrading.com/en/tryservice.html
    - here: http://www.sipdiscount.com/en/freetrial.html
    - here:
    SIP settings:
    User Name: test
    Password: test
    Domain/Realm: sipdiscount.com
    SIP Proxy/registrar: sip.sipdiscount.com
    SIP Outbound Proxy (optional): sip.sipdiscount.com
    STUN server (optional): stun.sipdiscount.com
    Free Destinations include: Australia, Chile, Cyprus, Estonia, Hong
    Kong (+mobile), Hungary, Iceland, Japan, Malaysia,
    Monaco, New Zealand, Panama, Puerto Rico (+mobile), Russian
    Federation, Slovenia, South Korea
    Dial String Format: 00 + {countrycode} + {areacode} + {subscribernr}
    Example Test Numbers (for your convenience - however I recommend, if
    you don't mind, using your own "known good" landline numbers
    in the free destinations list above to test with):
    Sample Australia Test Number: 00 61 7 3535 3535 // Sample
    Russia Test Number: 00 7 495 777 4331

    Thanks.

    Feedback / results warmly awaited and all assistance and input gratefully
    received and very much appreciated! Please and thanks :) .

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Nov 7, 2006

  2. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    lol - don't think this one is ever going to get an answer / reply (not in
    the current timeframe!)

    (Here is hoping it will anyhow!)

    News Reader, Nov 9, 2006