    2) What does AnyConnect provide in terms of features that the "built-in"
    web-installed SSL VPN client doesn't? Does it allow you enable/disable
    split tunneling on the client end?

    Howard Beale, Feb 18, 2008

  2. Howard Beale

    Greeley

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Messages:
    67
    1. You need to have the service contract assigned to your UID and download it from cisco.com

    2. The main feature I believe is the DTLS (datagram transport layer security) tunnel that it makes which provides lower latency on real time applications. I do not believe you can enable or disable through the client side of anyconnect.

    --G

    Greeley, Feb 18, 2008