    u in these certifications.
    please do not reply me on this mail .
    mail me at

    john michel, Nov 1, 2004

  2. RE: ANYBODY WANTS TO CLEAR MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SUN,ORACLE CERTIFIC

    Dear John,

    Please respect my certification since I studied hard for it and earned it.

    HTH,

    Pieter de Bruin
    Avanade Netherlands
    MCSD.NET

    =?Utf-8?B?UGlldGVyIGRlIEJydWlu?=, Nov 10, 2004

  3. john michel

    Saga Guest

    Re: ANYBODY WANTS TO CLEAR MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SUN,ORACLE CERTIFIC

    Amen to that!
    Saga

    "Pieter de Bruin" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Saga, Nov 12, 2004
  4. Re: ANYBODY WANTS TO CLEAR MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SUN,ORACLE CERTIFIC

    I doubt very much oh johnny dickhead gives a damn.

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:39:02 -0800, Pieter de Bruin
    <> wrote:

    >Dear John,
    >
    >Please respect my certification since I studied hard for it and earned it.
    >
    >HTH,
    >
    >Pieter de Bruin
    >Avanade Netherlands
    >MCSD.NET
    >
    >"john michel" wrote:
    >
    >> hi dear friends
    >> mail me at then i will tell u that how we help
    >> u in these certifications.
    >> please do not reply me on this mail .
    >> mail me at

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2004