    would be greatly apreciated.

    Thanks,
    Rich

    Rich, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Rich

    Jaime Guest

    I'm studying for that exam as well. Microsoft also
    recommends ado.net step by step and when I think I'm ready
    I am also going to do the transcended tests probably, I
    heard the Microsoft study guide isn't enough.

    Jaime, Oct 10, 2003

  3. Rich

    Jeff Guest

    It's an easy test!

    Jeff, Oct 10, 2003
  4. Rich

    Jaime Guest

    Then no one would fail it, I'm sorry that our studying is
    bothering you, not everyone is at the same skill level.

    Jaime, Oct 10, 2003
  5. Rich

    Ren Guest

    I am an MCSD.NET early achiever .My advise - Pls do not
    take 70-306 just by reading the Microsoft study guide.It
    is one of the tougher exams if you ask me .

    Ren, Oct 14, 2003
  6. Rich

    Rich Guest

    Thanks for the input. Maybe you'd like to try answering
    my original question: "are there other subjects areas I
    need to focus on?"

    Rich, Oct 14, 2003