Anybody seen Warren Zevon DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Rich Jackson, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. Rich Jackson

    Rich Jackson Guest

    From everything I can find, the following DVD was supposed to be
    released on 2/10/04. I have not found it anywhere. Has anyone seen it?s
    Record to rush release of Warren Zevon "(Inside) Out: Keep Me In Your Heart"
    DVD. The release date is now set for February 10th, 2004. The moving VH1
    special documents the recording process of Warren Zevon's final album, The
    Wind. The DVD will feature one hour's worth of never-before-seen foota
    From Barnes & Noble
    Originally broadcast on VH1, Keep Me in Your Heart is a touching documentary
    on the making of Warren Zevon's final album, 2003's The Wind.
    Rich Jackson, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Rich Jackson

    Alan Ramsey Guest

    Got mine from Amazon.com this week.
    It consists of the VH1 Special, the 2 Music
    Videos from The Wind, outtakes from interviews
    with Warren at home and in the studio, and
    a home movie of WZ as a young man.

    Alan
    Alan Ramsey, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Rich Jackson

    Peter Briggs Guest

    Alan Ramsey <> wrote:

    > Got mine from Amazon.com this week.
    > It consists of the VH1 Special, the 2 Music
    > Videos from The Wind, outtakes from interviews
    > with Warren at home and in the studio, and
    > a home movie of WZ as a young man.

    Thanks for the heads-up, guys. I've never bought a music documentary in
    my life, but Zevon is special. I wept through that VH1 special.
    Peter Briggs, Feb 15, 2004