Anybody remember, Run Buddy Run and Second Hundred Years?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Tom McCafferty, Oct 1, 2004.

  1. ..
    Tom McCafferty, Oct 1, 2004

  2. Tom McCafferty

    jayembee Guest

    Tom McCafferty <> wrote:

    > Anybody remember, Run Buddy Run and Second Hundred Years?

    Yes, I remember both. Why?

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Oct 1, 2004

  3. jayembee wrote:

    > Tom McCafferty <> wrote:
    >
    > > Anybody remember, Run Buddy Run and Second Hundred Years?

    > Yes, I remember both. Why?
    >
    > -- jayembee

    I liked Second Hundred Years and Run Buddy Run, but I don't think we
    will see them on DVD.

    What is your favourite one season TV show?
    Tom McCafferty, Oct 2, 2004
  4. Tom McCafferty wrote:

    > jayembee wrote:
    >

    >>Tom McCafferty <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Anybody remember, Run Buddy Run and Second Hundred Years?

    >>Yes, I remember both. Why?

    > I liked Second Hundred Years and Run Buddy Run, but I don't think we
    > will see them on DVD.

    Er...

    ....Oh. Okay.

    Derek Janssen (this week, on "So Why the Hell Did He Post It?")
    Derek Janssen, Oct 2, 2004
  5. Tom McCafferty

    Guest

    wrote: I liked Second Hundred Years and Run Buddy Run, but I don't think
    we will see them on DVD.
    and yet, there's failed one-season tv shows on dvd such as The Tick and
    The Richard Pryor Show.
    , Oct 2, 2004
  6. wrote:

    > wrote: I liked Second Hundred Years and Run Buddy Run, but I don't think
    > we will see them on DVD.
    > and yet, there's failed one-season tv shows on dvd such as The Tick and
    > The Richard Pryor Show.

    That is because they are more resent and remembered.
    Tom McCafferty, Oct 2, 2004