  1. bye

    bye Guest

    They SUCK!

    bye, Jan 27, 2004

  2. In article <Xns947CED5E3F23Cbyebyebyefredcom@216.40.28.71>,
    bye <> wrote:

    > They SUCK!

    Wow, we don't usually get too many trolls here.

    --
    Barry Margolin,
    Arlington, MA

    Barry Margolin, Jan 27, 2004

  3. bye

    Gert Doering Guest

    bye <> writes:

    >They SUCK!

    While I agree to a certain extent, a good rant usually needs to bring
    forward at least *some* facts... :)

    gert
    --
    Yield to temptation ... it may not pass your way again! -- Lazarus Long
    //www.muc.de/~gert

    Gert Doering, Feb 14, 2004
  4. bye

    News User Guest

    I agree that Cisco sucks on certain aspects.

    Regards.

    News User, Feb 16, 2004