    --
    Nicolaas.

    .... Don't get mad, get even.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Oct 15, 2007

  2. Nicolaas Hawkins

    PeeCee Guest

    "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:...
    > Does anybody have any knowledge of a company:
    >
    > Morning Star Computers
    > Unit 1, 9 Airpark Drive
    > Mangere
    > Auckland 1730
    >
    > ?
    >
    > --
    > Nicolaas.
    >

    > ... Don't get mad, get even.

    Good brand portfolio http://www.morningstar.co.nz/products.html, been around
    quite a few years
    Paul.

    PeeCee, Oct 15, 2007

  3. Nicolaas Hawkins

    XPD Guest

    > Does anybody have any knowledge of a company:
    >
    > Morning Star Computers
    > Unit 1, 9 Airpark Drive
    > Mangere
    > Auckland 1730

    Never dealt with them myself, but I have seen the name around for quite a
    few years.

    XPD, Oct 15, 2007
  4. Nicolaas Hawkins

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on the interweb "Nicolaas Hawkins" typed:
    > Does anybody have any knowledge of a company:
    >
    > Morning Star Computers
    > Unit 1, 9 Airpark Drive
    > Mangere
    > Auckland 1730
    >
    > ?

    I seem to remember Roger raving about them a few years back. Aren't they the
    NZ agents for a few brands? I also seem to remember them advertising in the
    back of the NZ PC World (but I haven't been able to afford that for a
    while).
    --
    TTFN

    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Oct 15, 2007
  5. Nicolaas Hawkins

    ChrisOD Guest

    In article <>, Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    > Does anybody have any knowledge of a company:
    >
    > Morning Star Computers
    > Unit 1, 9 Airpark Drive
    > Mangere
    > Auckland 1730
    >
    > ?

    Yes, I've dealt with them a few times.

    Seem to be a professional outfit, and have some good brands.

    Chris

    ChrisOD, Oct 15, 2007
  6. On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:44:47 +1300, ~misfit~
    <> wrote in

    > Somewhere on the interweb "Nicolaas Hawkins" typed:
    >> Does anybody have any knowledge of a company:
    >>
    >> Morning Star Computers
    >> Unit 1, 9 Airpark Drive
    >> Mangere
    >> Auckland 1730
    >>
    >> ?

    > I seem to remember Roger raving about them a few years back. Aren't they the
    > NZ agents for a few brands? I also seem to remember them advertising in the
    > back of the NZ PC World (but I haven't been able to afford that for a
    > while).

    Thank you, Gentlemen, for your input. More good than bad, it seems. It
    appeared to me that their returns policy WRT Gigabyte was a touch anal,
    but it might have been just a one-off.

    --
    Nicolaas.

    .... Losing your temper doesn't get rid of it.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Oct 15, 2007
  7. Nicolaas Hawkins

    Rhino Guest

    On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:05:37 +1300, Nicolaas Hawkins
    <> wrote:

    >Does anybody have any knowledge of a company:
    >
    >Morning Star Computers
    >Unit 1, 9 Airpark Drive
    >Mangere
    >Auckland 1730
    >
    >?

    Hi Nicolaas,

    Amongst other things, they are the Auckland agents for Asus. I have
    had a couple of issues sorted over the last 5 years and they have been
    very prompt to deal with things.
    Cheers, Rhino

    Rhino, Oct 16, 2007
  8. On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 20:08:07 +1300, Rhino <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:05:37 +1300, Nicolaas Hawkins
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Does anybody have any knowledge of a company:
    >>
    >>Morning Star Computers
    >>Unit 1, 9 Airpark Drive
    >>Mangere
    >>Auckland 1730
    >>
    >>?

    > Hi Nicolaas,
    >
    > Amongst other things, they are the Auckland agents for Asus. I have
    > had a couple of issues sorted over the last 5 years and they have been
    > very prompt to deal with things.
    > Cheers, Rhino

    Thank you.

    --
    Nicolaas.

    .... Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from
    bad judgment.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Oct 16, 2007