Anybody have Open Range on sale this week?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by MS#1Fanboy-JoJo, Jan 22, 2004.

  1. Checked Best Buy and Circuit City in store and its over twenty at both. Does
    any other place have it on sale this week?
    MS#1Fanboy-JoJo, Jan 22, 2004

  2. MS#1Fanboy-JoJo

    Heinrich Guest

    In article <7LEPb.16892$A74.4594@fed1read02>, MS#1Fanboy-JoJo
    <> wrote:

    > Checked Best Buy and Circuit City in store and its over twenty at both.
    > Does
    > any other place have it on sale this week?

    Our local Walmart has it for $15.88.
    Heinrich, Jan 22, 2004

  3. MS#1Fanboy-JoJo

    TSKO Guest

    I bought it at BEst Buy for $17.99

    TSKO, Jan 22, 2004
  4. In article <210120041951066696%>,
    says...

    >In article <7LEPb.16892$A74.4594@fed1read02>, MS#1Fanboy-JoJo
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> Checked Best Buy and Circuit City in store and its over twenty at both.
    >> Does
    >> any other place have it on sale this week?
    >>

    >Our local Walmart has it for $15.88.

    Thanks....looks like a trip to Wallyworld is in order.
    MS#1Fanboy-JoJo, Jan 22, 2004
  5. MS#1Fanboy-JoJo

    Richard C. Guest

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <> wrote in message
    : Checked Best Buy and Circuit City in store and its over twenty at both. Does
    : any other place have it on sale this week?
    :
    ===============
    Best Buy had it for $15.99
    Did you ASK how much the actual price was, or did you just assume because of the
    price sticker?
    Richard C., Jan 22, 2004
  6. MS#1Fanboy-JoJo

    jayembee Guest

    "Richard C." <> wrote:

    > Best Buy had it for $15.99
    > Did you ASK how much the actual price was, or did you just
    > assume because of the price sticker?

    That's odd. My local BB had it for a sticker price of $19.99,
    but there were signs indicating it was on sale for $17.99.
    And the latter was what it rang up as at the register.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Jan 22, 2004
  7. MS#1Fanboy-JoJo

    Richard C. Guest

    "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    : "Richard C." <> wrote:
    :
    : > Best Buy had it for $15.99
    : > Did you ASK how much the actual price was, or did you just
    : > assume because of the price sticker?
    :
    : That's odd. My local BB had it for a sticker price of $19.99,
    : but there were signs indicating it was on sale for $17.99.
    : And the latter was what it rang up as at the register.
    :
    Oooopppssss!
    You are fight.
    It was marked $19.99