    does anyone found these drivers??, I by the moment haven't done it.
    --
    brgds/Corsair
    Corsair, Mar 4, 2006

  2. I am not at all sure about the pure scanners - have you tried accesssing it
    through the 'Cameras and Scanners' applet in Control Pnael? My PSC 2355
    works flawlessly and does first rate scanning that way, I used the Pre-Beta
    drivers from PlanetAMD64.com - not everything is supported, and as I said -
    the pure scanners I am doubtfull about.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Mar 5, 2006

  3. Corsair

    Corsair Guest

    I can't fin anything about the scanjets in planetAMD64, do you know the
    exact link??

    Corsair ;-)

    Corsair, Mar 5, 2006
  4. Corsair

    Rick Guest

    There is not a single link. You select the Search option and type in
    scanjet. I got back 2 pages of references to "scanjet"

    Rick, Mar 5, 2006
  5. I forgot to mention: although, it is completely free, you'll have to log
    in - then go to Downloads | Windows drivers and App's | Miscellaneous and
    there the file is

    HP 5.64.0.12 (1/3 REPOST) Inkjet printers pre-beta -

    that is the one I used, inside somewhere there was listed what was supposed
    to be supported. This is Pre-Beta - this means that nobody at HP will
    acknowledge it's existence, if you have to contact support for any reason it
    will probably serve you well not to mention it there.

    Do note - the installer is a bit involved, midway through it launches the
    Windows System Installer you will have to complete that one in the sequence
    that it is happening and when you finish, the HP Installer will continue -
    when you reach this point do not think that something just broke, and do not
    cancel anything. Note too that the HP installer is scrutinizing your system
    and it can take quite some time, if your hardware isn't listed I would think
    it safe to try it out anyway and let it decide for it's self. If it hits the
    wall it will uninstall everything it did up to that point and exit
    gracefully, in my experience.

    It may be worthwhile to install the HP 32bit software that you may rely upon
    (Hp Director and Image Zone) I don't think they use any 64bit resources and
    they may help you operate the scanner if it turns out well.

    Good luck!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Mar 5, 2006