    favour to send a electricity version?

    thanks in advance!

    , Dec 9, 2003

  2. Lorne Smith Guest

    Really? You booked the test before you studied for it? Oh odd... You might
    want to reschedule...

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Dec 10, 2003

  3. -- Guest

    >want to buy it , and is it possible Somebody do me a
    >favour to send a electricity version?

    And what's this new "electricity version"?

    --, Dec 11, 2003
  4. -- wrote:
    >>want to buy it , and is it possible Somebody do me a
    >>favour to send a electricity version?

    > And what's this new "electricity version"?

    Like the electronic version, but it's so dangerous you have to wear
    rubber gloves when you read it.

    General Protection Fault, Dec 11, 2003
  5. Eric Guest

    >>want to buy it , and is it possible Somebody do me a
    >>favour to send a electricity version?

    It comes on the CD in the book. You need to buy a book to get a legal
    copy.

    Eric, Dec 11, 2003