    the message on a full screen. At the moment I've got the screen
    divided into three boxes with groups, message headers and message
    bodies and can't figure out to alter it . Thanks.
    Lisa, May 13, 2005

  2. Lisa

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 11:01:53 +0100, Lisa <> wrote:

    >I've just had to reinstall Agent and can't get it back to how I used
    >to have it set up. I want it so that when I click on a newsgroup I get
    >a full screen list of message subjects then double-click on to read
    >the message on a full screen. At the moment I've got the screen
    >divided into three boxes with groups, message headers and message
    >bodies and can't figure out to alter it . Thanks.

    Try options, window layout. Pick what you want.
    joevan, May 13, 2005

  3. Lisa

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 10:22:44 GMT, joevan <>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 13 May 2005 11:01:53 +0100, Lisa <> wrote:
    >
    >>I've just had to reinstall Agent and can't get it back to how I used
    >>to have it set up. I want it so that when I click on a newsgroup I get
    >>a full screen list of message subjects then double-click on to read
    >>the message on a full screen. At the moment I've got the screen
    >>divided into three boxes with groups, message headers and message
    >>bodies and can't figure out to alter it . Thanks.

    >Try options, window layout. Pick what you want.

    Sometimes the sliders at the right side of your screen can get
    accidentally clicked on and it looks as if things are messed up. Try
    adjusting your window there.
    joevan, May 13, 2005
  4. Lisa

    Exiddor Guest

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 11:01:53 +0100, Lisa wrote:

    > I've just had to reinstall Agent and can't get it back to how I used
    > to have it set up. I want it so that when I click on a newsgroup I get
    > a full screen list of message subjects then double-click on to read
    > the message on a full screen. At the moment I've got the screen
    > divided into three boxes with groups, message headers and message
    > bodies and can't figure out to alter it . Thanks.

    Press "Z".

    --
    Exiddor.
    Exiddor, May 13, 2005
  5. Lisa

    Lisa Guest

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 10:25:43 GMT, joevan <>
    wrote:

    >Sometimes the sliders at the right side of your screen can get
    >accidentally clicked on and it looks as if things are messed up. Try
    >adjusting your window there.

    Yes, that did it - thanks a lot!
    Lisa, May 13, 2005
  6. Lisa

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 13:11:13 +0100, Lisa <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 13 May 2005 10:25:43 GMT, joevan <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Sometimes the sliders at the right side of your screen can get
    >>accidentally clicked on and it looks as if things are messed up. Try
    >>adjusting your window there.

    >Yes, that did it - thanks a lot!

    I like Exiddor's solution too. Just hit Z.
    joevan, May 13, 2005