  1. Anybody know what irc is?

    Or are you all lame?

    LOL! If you dont know what it is you must be STUPID!
    Jay MacDonald, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Jay MacDonald

    Jim Berwick Guest

    " Jay MacDonald" <> wrote in news:a2uIc.53717
    $:

    > Anybody know what irc is?

    Yes. Not only do I have mIRC fired up in front of me, I'm sitting 25 feet
    away from an irc server.

    > Or are you all lame?

    Yes, I know I am lame.

    > LOL! If you dont know what it is you must be STUPID!

    Exactly. People who don't know stuff are stupid.
    Jim Berwick, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Hmm... i have a irc server with Unreal3.2 at my toes now.

    Jay MacDonald, Jul 12, 2004
  4. Jay MacDonald

    Numpty Noo Guest

    just thought I'd point out you've mis-typed your name on your news client.
    You spell gay with a G not a J

    Lamer!

    Numpty Noo, Jul 12, 2004
  5. Jay MacDonald wrote:

    > Anybody know what irc is?

    Of course.

    > Or are you all lame?

    > LOL! If you dont know what it is you must be STUPID!

    You mean like someone that thinks this is a Blue Yonder newsgroup?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 12, 2004