    Anybody get better opportunity with MCSA, MCP certificates?

    Please leave your comment on my blog

    http://mcpahm.blogspot.com
    Steve, Nov 24, 2008

  2. Steve

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    Hi Steve,

    Let me be clear... are you looking to extend your credentials, or are you
    simply looking for a better job?

    Mitch Garvis
    Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
    http://garvis.ca/blogs

    Montreal_MCT, Nov 24, 2008

  3. Steve

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Anybody get better opportunity with MCSA, MCP certificates?

    Not as many opportunities as you get with the MCNGP cert! Just ask NG,
    he now gets offers from *real* chicks.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 24, 2008
  4. Steve

    Frisbee® Guest

    Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> Anybody get better opportunity with MCSA, MCP certificates?

    > Not as many opportunities as you get with the MCNGP cert! Just ask NG,
    > he now gets offers from *real* chicks.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The poor guy... someone should've warned him that the groupies he
    immediately aquired would only let him come up for air once or twice a
    month.
    Frisbee®, Nov 24, 2008
  5. Steve

    LRM Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Kline Sphere wrote:
    >>> Anybody get better opportunity with MCSA, MCP certificates?

    >> Not as many opportunities as you get with the MCNGP cert! Just ask NG,
    >> he now gets offers from *real* chicks.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > The poor guy... someone should've warned him that the groupies he
    > immediately aquired would only let him come up for air once or twice a
    > month.

    hmmm that didn't happen to me. I did get introduced to an assortment of
    chewing gum though.I'm still a big fan of dubble bubble. GUM is the best
    with updates.
    LRM, Nov 25, 2008
  6. Steve

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Let me be clear... are you looking to extend your credentials, or are you
    >simply looking for a better job?

    he might simply be looking to boost his chances with the chicks.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 25, 2008
  7. Steve

    Network Guru Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    > >Anybody get better opportunity with MCSA, MCP certificates?

    > Not as many opportunities as you get with the MCNGP cert! Just ask NG,
    > he now gets offers from *real* chicks.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I concur with your statement. Prior to obtaining the MCNGP cert, I was
    relegated to sheep. Since getting my MCNGP, I have *LOTS* of hawt and young
    real chicks pursuing me. I just tell them to take a number.

    Given a choice between MCSA, MCP, or MCNGP, I'd choose the latter.
    Network Guru, Nov 26, 2008
  8. Steve

    Network Guru Guest

    > he might simply be looking to boost his chances with the chicks.

    That was my motivation for getting certified. The MCNGP was the obviuos
    choice.
    Network Guru, Nov 26, 2008
  9. Steve

    Jaco Niemand Guest

    Being Microsoft Qualified is a great way of boosting your IT career
    especially if you are a contractor or consultant. Unfortunately your
    Microsoft Qualifications won't get you anywhere if you don't have proper
    experience as well.

    Jaco Niemand, Jan 7, 2009
  10. Steve

    Frisbee® Guest

    Clearly, you are new here. The MCNGP cert speaks for itself. Sometimes it
    speaks too much, but it does speak for itself.

    Frisbee®, Jan 8, 2009
  11. Steve

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Being Microsoft Qualified is a great way of boosting your IT career
    >especially if you are a contractor or consultant. Unfortunately your
    >Microsoft Qualifications won't get you anywhere if you don't have proper
    >experience as well.

    one born every minute

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 8, 2009