    graviton Guest

    Are posts from the clearnet server still only been seen by other clearnet
    users?
    graviton, Sep 5, 2005

  2. graviton

    Guest

    graviton wrote:
    > Are posts from the clearnet server still only been seen by other clearnet
    > users?

    No
    , Sep 5, 2005

  3. graviton

    Guest

    graviton wrote:
    > Are posts from the clearnet server still only been seen by other clearnet
    > users?

    No
    , Sep 5, 2005

  4. >graviton wrote:
    >> Are posts from the clearnet server still only been seen by other clearnet
    >> users?

    >No

    Where's the post from graviton that started this thread? :)
    Steve Marshall, Sep 5, 2005
  5. graviton

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Steve Marshall wrote:
    >> graviton wrote:
    >>> Are posts from the clearnet server still only been seen by other
    >>> clearnet users?

    >> No

    > Where's the post from graviton that started this thread? :)

    I can see it on Orcon using their NNTP server.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Sep 5, 2005
  6. graviton

    Crash Guest

    Steve Marshall wrote:
    >>graviton wrote:
    >>
    >>>Are posts from the clearnet server still only been seen by other clearnet
    >>>users?

    >>No

    > Where's the post from graviton that started this thread? :)

    I saw it on the Xtra news server...

    Crash.
    Crash, Sep 5, 2005
  7. graviton

    graviton Guest

    "Crash" <> wrote in message
    > Steve Marshall wrote:

    clearnet

    > >>No

    > > Where's the post from graviton that started this thread? :)

    > I saw it on the Xtra news server...
    >
    > Crash.

    Thanks everybody, good to know that at least for now that problem is fixed.
    graviton, Sep 5, 2005