    (70-271,70-272)free latest dumps if anybody knows the
    details pls help me.

    Senthil.

    Senthilkumar, Apr 9, 2005

  2. Senthilkumar

    Jason Guest

    Badger,

    I've given up responding. The "growing backlash" referenced in the linked
    article can take many forms.
    Our disgust with such attitudes and ethics can also be communicated with
    non-responses. If the sounding boards these people post to fall silent on
    their requests, the requests will eventually cease. Additionally, the posts
    can be removed from the board, so we don't have to see the vile anymore.

    Additionally, I suspect Microsoft (and others) are starting to take note of
    the newsgroups and forms where "new cheaters" find their info and are making
    notes of the illegitimate sites and source IP's. *Grin*

    As an aside, I must say it takes very large cojones to post on a MICROSOFT
    board, asking for cheating materials on MICROSOFT exams. Oh wait, should I
    say cojones, or should I say naivety? Or would ignorant magniloquent
    twerps be more appropriate? Or what about just plain stupid?

    Jason, Apr 9, 2005