    Which courses or certificates should I have ? I'm very open to your
    opinions.

    Yours sincerely.

    Allan Zhang, Jul 30, 2008

  2. For just configuring and administering, stick with MCSA (and go with a
    Security addition, if you know that material). But, a lot of clients would
    love to see the beloved and over-used acronym: MCSE+Security.

    Also, look into the Microsoft Partner program. It offers a lot of benefits
    to companies and gives you another good Microsoft resource.

    --

    Dustin Harper

    Dustin Harper, Jul 31, 2008