    for my webcam. Anyone heard anything in the grapevine regarding upcoming
    driver support from Intel? I'd hate to have to buy another webcam when it
    works fine with XP Pro 32-bit.
    William Smith, Dec 27, 2005

  2. William Smith

    John John Guest

    Intel is not responsible for your webcam drivers, unless Intel is now
    making webcams! Device and hardware manufacturers are solely
    responsible for drivers that ensure that their devices work in different
    computing environments.

    John

    John John, Dec 27, 2005

  3. William Smith

    Mirko Guest

    Intel "was" making their own webcams (PC Cameras) until 2002.
    I own a CS430 webcam and I am still happy with it, although I had to give up
    hopes for newer driver versions a long time ago when I read this:
    http://support.intel.com/support/createshare/sb/CS-015583.htm

    "John John" <>
    :...

    Mirko, Dec 27, 2005