  1. bill

    bill Guest

    How is it?

    bill, Oct 14, 2003

  2. bill

    Lost Guest

    bill wrote:

    > How is it?

    Don't they use microwave modems? Would it be like holding ten cellphones
    to your head, or is this completely wrong?

    Lost, Oct 15, 2003

  3. bill

    Paul Mathews Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:49:52 +1300, Lost <> wrote:

    >bill wrote:
    >
    >> How is it?

    >Don't they use microwave modems? Would it be like holding ten cellphones
    >to your head, or is this completely wrong?

    No I thought it was by Steem jets..

    Paul Mathews, Oct 15, 2003
  4. bill

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Lost" wrote
    > > How is it?

    > Don't they use microwave modems? Would it be like holding ten cellphones
    > to your head, or is this completely wrong?

    I have heard(friend of a friend of a friend of a cousin who knows this guy
    type of thing) that if you place your hands between your "modem" and the
    closest tower(assuming you know where it is) that you get a tingly
    feeling... odd.

    T.N.O., Oct 15, 2003
  5. bill

    Robyn Nunn Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:49:52 +1300, Lost <> wrote:

    >bill wrote:
    >
    >> How is it?

    >Don't they use microwave modems? Would it be like holding ten cellphones
    >to your head, or is this completely wrong?

    Do you normally hold you modem right up to your head?

    Mine normally sits at least arms length distance away from my head.
    :)

    Robyn Nunn, Oct 15, 2003
  6. bill

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    "T.N.O." <> wrote in news:3f8d1296$:

    if you place your hands between your "modem"
    > and the closest tower(assuming you know where it is) that you get a
    > tingly feeling... odd.

    Not really, it will be the bone marrow swelling up, trying to burst out of
    the bone as it cooks.

    Chris Mayhew, Oct 16, 2003
  7. bill

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Chris Mayhew" wrote

    ewwww.

    T.N.O., Oct 16, 2003
  8. bill

    T.N.O. Guest

    "T.N.O." wrote
    > > > if you place your hands between your "modem"
    > > > and the closest tower(assuming you know where it is) that you get a
    > > > tingly feeling... odd.

    > > Not really, it will be the bone marrow swelling up, trying to burst out

    of
    > > the bone as it cooks.

    > ewwww.

    BTW, I really hope your kidding.

    T.N.O., Oct 16, 2003
  9. bill

    AD. Guest

    On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:28:35 +1300, T.N.O. wrote:

    > "T.N.O." wrote

    >> > Not really, it will be the bone marrow swelling up, trying to burst
    >> > out

    > of
    >> > the bone as it cooks.

    >> ewwww.

    > BTW, I really hope your kidding.

    Don't forget to let it stand for 2 minutes before serving :)

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Oct 16, 2003
  10. bill

    Sam Guest

    (Robyn Nunn) wrote in message news:<>...
    > On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:49:52 +1300, Lost <> wrote:
    >
    > >bill wrote:
    > >
    > >> How is it?

    > >Don't they use microwave modems? Would it be like holding ten cellphones
    > >to your head, or is this completely wrong?
    > >

    > Do you normally hold you modem right up to your head?
    >
    > Mine normally sits at least arms length distance away from my head.
    > :)

    The modem operates at 2GHz frequency with minimal effect on human
    body, it is approximately 10 times lower than the radiation effect
    from normal cellphones.

    for more enquiries, feel free to email

    Sam, Nov 10, 2003
  11. bill

    Sam Guest

    (Robyn Nunn) wrote in message news:<>...
    > On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:49:52 +1300, Lost <> wrote:
    >
    > >bill wrote:
    > >
    > >> How is it?

    > >Don't they use microwave modems? Would it be like holding ten cellphones
    > >to your head, or is this completely wrong?
    > >

    > Do you normally hold you modem right up to your head?
    >
    > Mine normally sits at least arms length distance away from my head.
    > :)

    The modem operates at 2GHz frequency range, it has approximately 10
    times less radiation effect from a normal cellphone.

    If you have any enquiries please feel free to email the woosh support
    team

    Sam, Nov 10, 2003
  12. bill

    Rupert Guest

    > The modem operates at 2GHz frequency range, it has approximately 10
    > times less radiation effect from a normal cellphone.

    which is inconsequential anyhow!

    Rupert, Nov 10, 2003