    honjo Guest

    Is there any webcam which works on Windows XP x64 Edition?

    Kaz

    honjo, Aug 22, 2005

  2. The manufacturer is the best source for you to get drivers for your web cam
    or you might just have to buy a new one that supports x64 out of the box.

    From M. Murcek:
    http://testedproducts.windowsmarketplace.com/results.aspx?bCatID=734&cpID=0&ocID=0&OR=1

    You can choose Designed for Windows XP x64 Edition from the By Compatibility
    box on the left. It ain't no HCL, but it's a resource...

    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Aug 22, 2005

  3. honjo

    winston2 Guest

    Found Web Cam for Xp pro 64!!!!!
    For 3 months I searched for a web cam that will definately work wit
    XP pro 64 I even contacted manufactures but most are not interested i
    X64.
    The V-Gear Messenger Pro TalkCam available from Maplin.co.uk is jus
    the job.
    I hope this help
    winston

    --
    winston
    winston2's Profile: http://www.64bit-world.com/forums/member.php?u=254

    winston2, Sep 4, 2006
  4. honjo

    Guest

    winston2 wrote:
    > Found Web Cam for Xp pro 64!!!!!
    > For 3 months I searched for a web cam that will definately work with
    > XP pro 64 I even contacted manufactures but most are not interested in
    > X64.
    > The V-Gear Messenger Pro TalkCam available from Maplin.co.uk is just
    > the job.
    > I hope this helps
    > winston2

    Here's a store in British Columbia that has it too:

    http://www.ntcw.com/Merchant2/merch..._Code=CAM-VGTCPRO&Category_Code=DIGITALCAMERA

    , Sep 4, 2006