    Or do I have install Firefox, all the extensions (and alter their options),
    as well as the themes, as well as the about:config tweaks on every PC?

    Thanks.

    Teh Suck, Dec 28, 2005

  2. Teh Suck wrote:
    > I plan on updating all my nieces and nephews PC's with Firefox 1.5. (They
    > used mine over the holiday and really liked it).
    >
    > Is there a way I can export (or save as a modified .exe file?) my settings
    > so I can simply add it to their computers?
    >
    > Or do I have install Firefox, all the extensions (and alter their options),
    > as well as the themes, as well as the about:config tweaks on every PC?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Best bet is to install FF on their computers, and install any desired
    extension. Transferring extensions is an iffy business at best. Other
    profile data can be transferred:

    http://users.adelphia.net/~irwingreenwald/About Profiles.html#moving

    http://ilias.ca/mozilla/profilefaq/#transferring

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 28, 2005

  3. Teh Suck

    uerbe Guest

    W porze nader osobliwej, bo 2005-12-28 06:40 zjawi³(a) siê u mnie Teh
    Suck, z miejsca zarzucaj±c mnie takimi oto pretensjami:

    > Is there a way I can export (or save as a modified .exe file?) my settings
    > so I can simply add it to their computers?

    Use MozBackup and simply pack the whole profile into one file. Having
    installed Firefox anywhere elese you can overwrite the 'fresh' profile
    with the one you've packed.

    Regards,
    --
    w pi±tki: http://masakrytyczna.up.pl gg://4515266