    firefox shuts down? I found this quite handy when using avant browser.

    Also, is there a way to get the tabs to dispaly at the bottom of the page?

    Thanks

    Brent, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Brent

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ed Mullen, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Brent wrote:
    >
    >>Is there a way to get firefox 1.0 to remember what tabs/urls were open when
    >>firefox shuts down? I found this quite handy when using avant browser.
    >>
    >>Also, is there a way to get the tabs to dispaly at the bottom of the page?
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>

    > http://white.sakura.ne.jp/~piro/xul/_tabextensions.html.en

    If you don't want TBE, there is a smaller extension called Seeion Saver.
    I don't have a link handy right now.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 12, 2004
  4. Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >
    >> Brent wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is there a way to get firefox 1.0 to remember what tabs/urls were
    >>> open when firefox shuts down? I found this quite handy when using
    >>> avant browser.
    >>>
    >>> Also, is there a way to get the tabs to dispaly at the bottom of the
    >>> page?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>>

    >> http://white.sakura.ne.jp/~piro/xul/_tabextensions.html.en
    >>

    > If you don't want TBE, there is a smaller extension called Seeion Saver.
    > I don't have a link handy right now.
    >
    > Lee

    http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info.php/sessionsaver

    Note this site says FF0.8, so I don't know about compatibility with
    1.0PR. Extensions Mirror has a recompiled version:

    http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=166

    Note, Extensions Mirror is a third party site, so use at your own risk.
    That being said, I get extensions there quite frequently, and have had
    very good success. Updated versions appearthere very quickly.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 12, 2004