    in Mozilla, but it opens Quicktime and it is not possible to save there
    later.
    Jarmo
    Jarmo, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Jarmo

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Jarmo wrote:

    > I installed Quicktime, and it screwed up also IE that way, but disassociated
    > Windows Media Player, and associated it again, and now when i paste an
    > mp3-link as an URL in IE, it opens WMP.
    > Only a minor problem, but would be nice to be able to use that feature too
    > in Mozilla, but it opens Quicktime and it is not possible to save there
    > later.
    > Jarmo

    In Windows Explorer do: Tools - Folder Options. Click the File Types
    tab. Scroll down and find MP3, click once, click Change. Point Windows
    to Media Player.

    You may also have to go into Mozilla, Edit - Preferences - Navigator -
    Helper Applications and see if the MIME type exists. Look for
    audio/mpeg and audio/x-mpeg and edit them accordingly.

    --
    Ed Mullen - Mozilla Champion
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Oct 5, 2003