    cast of all the frames at once? The canon comes with Arcsoft Photo
    Impressions 1.6, but I could get different software if that would make the
    difference. TIA

    Catherine Jo Morgan, Feb 16, 2004

  2. Catherine Jo Morgan

    Rabid Guest

    I think you can do this in Adobe Premier but its expensive

    It may be that Pinnacle studio can do it too, I know you can adjust
    brightness etc.

    Rabid, Feb 16, 2004

  3. Thanks. I checked out both. The Pinnacle reviews at amazon.com were pretty
    negative, but they led me to Ulead Video Studio. When I downloaded a
    tutorial on "effects" I saw that there are effects that include color
    balance, so I guess that answers my question. I'll download a trial copy and
    see what I can do.

    Catherine Jo Morgan, Feb 16, 2004
  4. Do a google for Virtual Dub, it's free and will do what you require...

    --
    Philip Rawson

    www.flymodels.co.uk

    Philip Rawson, Feb 16, 2004
  5. I downloaded a trial copy of Ulead Video Studio, which has better online
    customer reviews than Pinnacle. Last night I tried correcting the color and
    it worked. It's done by applying a color filter to the clip. You can also
    vary the color correction during the clip if necessary. So this seems to be
    my solution.
    --
    Catherine Jo Morgan
    Iron & mixed media vessel sculptures