  1. dsd17

    dsd17 Guest

    Does anyone know of a way to break out of the show command in Terminal?

    dsd17, Nov 15, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    dsd17 <> wrote:
    :Does anyone know of a way to break out of the show command in Terminal?

    control-shift-6 x

    never make copies, only human beings make copies. Computers are given
    commands, not permission. Only people can be given permission."
    -- Brad Templeton

    Walter Roberson, Nov 15, 2005

  3. dsd17

    Mark30FL Guest

    Ctrl-C works too

    Mark30FL, Nov 15, 2005
  4. dsd17

    Merv Guest

    For PIX, enter q for quit

    Merv, Nov 15, 2005
  5. dsd17

    dsd17 Guest

    unfortunately, Ctrl-C doesnt break you out of the --more-- prompt. I'll
    try the other options.

    dsd17, Nov 16, 2005
  6. dsd17 wrote:
    > unfortunately, Ctrl-C doesnt break you out of the --more-- prompt. I'll
    > try the other options.

    Just type the letter q when you are at the --more-- prompt and show xxx
    will stop.

    Charles Deling, Nov 16, 2005
  7. dsd17

    dsd17 Guest