    check something for me if anyone's got it.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Jan 29, 2004

  2. -= Hawk =-

    Bay0Wulf Guest

    Ummm ... I have some WEB but do you know the actual title of the 3rd book? I
    might be able to help ... I might even be able to "remember" it might be
    easier than actually finding the book

    - Bay0Wulf

    Bay0Wulf, Jan 29, 2004

  3. -= Hawk =-

    Boomer Guest

    Bay0Wulf, <> wrote:

    > Ummm ... I have some WEB but do you know the actual title of the
    > 3rd book? I might be able to help ... I might even be able to
    > "remember" it might be easier than actually finding the book

    "Counterattack", possibly.

    Boomer, Jan 29, 2004
  4. -= Hawk =-

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:04:11 GMT, "Bay0Wulf"
    <> scribbled:

    >Ummm ... I have some WEB but do you know the actual title of the 3rd book? I
    >might be able to help ... I might even be able to "remember" it might be
    >easier than actually finding the book

    Book three is Counterattack and I'm looking for the last 'date'
    from the end of the book. He's jumping all over the fucking time
    line in this series and I'm finding it annoying. Counterattack starts
    somewhere right after the 1st book in the series started and even
    went back and changed/added things to what happened in the
    1st two books.

    >"-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I need someone with the 3rd book of the Corps series to
    >> check something for me if anyone's got it.
    >>
    >> --
    >> 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
    >> Riddles II, v3
    >> - T. Pratchett

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Jan 29, 2004
  5. -= Hawk =-

    Syphillus Guest

    "-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:04:11 GMT, "Bay0Wulf"
    > <> scribbled:
    >
    > >Ummm ... I have some WEB but do you know the actual title of the 3rd

    book? I
    > >might be able to help ... I might even be able to "remember" it might be
    > >easier than actually finding the book

    > Book three is Counterattack and I'm looking for the last 'date'
    > from the end of the book. He's jumping all over the fucking time
    > line in this series and I'm finding it annoying. Counterattack starts
    > somewhere right after the 1st book in the series started and even
    > went back and changed/added things to what happened in the
    > 1st two books.

    W.E.B. is an old fugger give em a break...good readin tho............

    --
    Syphillus
    Syphillus, Jan 29, 2004