    Thanks.

    Regards,
    Dovelet

    dovelet, May 3, 2004

  2. dovelet

    James Guest

    dovelet wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Is there any unix script or program that can convert the PIX
    > configuration files to a web interface with rules base (just like
    > PDM)? PDM can show it in web format but it cannot be saved. If it can
    > be saved, I can pass it to a non technical staff for reference.
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Dovelet

    Depending on your web browser, you can
    save what appears in particular url:

    try <control> u

    and see what is does.

    Also, you can use file <save>
    as it works on mozilla and netscape,
    both of which are avaiable on a windoz
    platform....

    James

    James, May 8, 2004

  3. Try Firegen for Pix Log Analyzer - not a Unix script but it retrieves
    the configuration of a Pix firewall and creates an HTML report page
    with the configuration.

    See http://www.eventid.net/firegen/firegenpix2.asp for download.

    A sample report is here:
    http://www.eventid.net/firegen/pixconfig-2004-03-17-220752.html