Any Traders On This Board?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by The TV Trader, Sep 20, 2005.

  1. The TV Trader, Sep 20, 2005

  2. The TV Trader

    Moo Guest

    "The TV Trader" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Check out my site at www.thetvtrader.com
    >
    > Would love to trade quality DVD-R stuff...
    >
    > Thanks.

    Thief.
    Moo, Sep 20, 2005

  3. The TV Trader

    Guest

    The TV Trader wrote:
    > Would love to trade quality DVD-R stuff...

    Yeah, those aren't called "traders," they're called "thieves."

    -Eric
    , Sep 21, 2005
  4. boo hoo

    howie feltersnatch, Sep 21, 2005
  5. The TV Trader

    Justin Guest

    The TV Trader wrote on [20 Sep 2005 12:14:31 -0700]:

    > Check out my site at
    >
    > Would love to trade quality DVD-R stuff...

    1. This isn't a board, it's a newsgroup.
    2. That's theft, not trading.
    Justin, Sep 26, 2005
  6. The TV Trader

    Goro Guest

    wrote:
    > The TV Trader wrote:
    > > Would love to trade quality DVD-R stuff...

    > Yeah, those aren't called "traders," they're called "thieves."
    >
    > -Eric

    I think calling him a "thief" is a bit harsh. After all, he's just
    trading satellite broadcasted tv shows that he's burned onto DVD media;
    he's NOT ripping commercial DVDs and trading them.

    -goro-
    Goro, Sep 26, 2005
  7. The TV Trader

    Justin Guest

    Goro wrote on [26 Sep 2005 13:55:03 -0700]:

    > wrote:
    >> The TV Trader wrote:
    >> > Would love to trade quality DVD-R stuff...

    >> Yeah, those aren't called "traders," they're called "thieves."
    >>
    >> -Eric

    > I think calling him a "thief" is a bit harsh. After all, he's just
    > trading satellite broadcasted tv shows that he's burned onto DVD media;
    > he's NOT ripping commercial DVDs and trading them.

    Trading broadcast shows is still theft. Legally and morally.
    Justin, Sep 26, 2005