    Is there any website for it.

    Regards

    karan
    Karan Lobana, Sep 13, 2005

  2. Karan Lobana

    Otter Guest

    On 13 Sep 2005 00:02:29 -0700, "Karan Lobana"
    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me that how to do preventive maintenance of a DVD
    >Player. Any tips to keep DVD player in good condition.

    Dont use the tray as a drink coaster.
    Don't let your kids slide it across the floor as a makeshift bowling
    ball.
    Don't attempt to use the laser to toast bread.
    Don't kick the machine when you can't get past the trailers. Some
    studios make them unskippable on purpose.
    Don't run it thru the dishwasher when it gets dusty.

    Follow these simple guidelines and it should give you years of use.

    -Otter
    Otter, Sep 13, 2005