Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rob, Aug 26, 2005.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    I just passed 70-214 on my third try tonight, I got a 730, and you
    know what, I was happy to have it. I have two exams left for my
    MCSE:Security

    70.216 and Security+

    I am just looking for input, should I take the confidence builder,
    Security+ or go ahead and tackle what I think will be the hardest of
    the seven, 70-216.

    Also, something occured to me. This shit is hard. No really, the
    stuff that you have to learn and applu to get your MCSE is no joke.
    But then, I read about these guys talking about "I got my MCSE in a
    month", and I am like, "Dude, that is impossible, unless you
    braindumped, or cheated, but there is no way in hell, you are going to
    tell me that you studied and learned the material for all seven exams,
    in a fucking month.

    Hell I have been working on mine since last November, and I know I am
    not a complete idiot.

    Rob, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Rob

    lowdes Guest

    I would go with the Security + test.

    lowdes, Aug 26, 2005

  3. Yes - try typing something in the message box.

    =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=, Aug 26, 2005

    Yes. Up and down. Then across.
    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Aug 26, 2005