  1. Hi,

    I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas on how to wreck a computer
    for an insurance claim, I am thinking that coke might be the best option.

    Robin Goodfellow, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Robin Goodfellow

    Cubzilla Guest

    "Robin Goodfellow" <> wrote in message
    news:Xfa0b.115$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas on how to wreck a computer
    > for an insurance claim, I am thinking that coke might be the best option.

    Take the comp to a scrap yard, ask them to crush it while you are holding on
    to it.

    Cubzilla, Aug 18, 2003

  3. Robin Goodfellow

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Robin Goodfellow continued:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas on how to wreck a
    > computer for an insurance claim, I am thinking that coke might be the
    > best option.

    Never encountered a computer with a drug problem, though I /have/ got
    wrecked on it myself many times ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 18, 2003
  4. Robin Goodfellow

    Kraftee Guest

    Robin Goodfellow wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas on how to wreck a
    > computer for an insurance claim, I am thinking that coke might be

    the
    > best option.

    Pure & simple all you need is a flight or two of stairs (you was
    carrying it for a purpose other than to drop it wasn't you), all the
    better if you do some damage to the wall as well (a gouge or two
    should be enough)...

    --
    B-)
    Life is pain.....

    Kraftee, Aug 18, 2003
  5. Robin Goodfellow

    paul s Guest

    On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:53:01 +0100, Robin Goodfellow wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas on how to wreck a computer
    > for an insurance claim, I am thinking that coke might be the best option.

    Narcotics wont have much of an effect on a computer.

    This is insurance fraud innit??

    --
    Paul S
    - To err is human, to moo bovine. -

    paul s, Aug 18, 2003
  6. Robin Goodfellow

    paul s Guest

    On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:15:19 +0100, slumpy wrote:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Robin Goodfellow continued:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas on how to wreck a
    >> computer for an insurance claim, I am thinking that coke might be the
    >> best option.

    > Never encountered a computer with a drug problem, though I /have/ got
    > wrecked on it myself many times ;-)

    I suppose if the OP used the coke himself, he could probably wreck the
    computer without thinking about it.

    --
    Paul S
    - Silence! Or I shall replace you with a very small shell script! -

    paul s, Aug 18, 2003
  7. Excellent suggestions all of you, thanks very much.

    I thought this newsgroup had lost its sense of humor.

    Robin Goodfellow, Aug 19, 2003
  8. "slumpy" <> wrote:

    >"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >threw back my head and roared with laughter as Robin Goodfellow continued:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas on how to wreck a
    >> computer for an insurance claim, I am thinking that coke might be the
    >> best option.

    >Never encountered a computer with a drug problem, though I /have/ got
    >wrecked on it myself many times ;-)

    Drug addict as well as an alkie, eh spankard? That explains a great
    deal...

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 20, 2003