Any suggestions - internet data card ?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by ayeshahill@gmail.com, Aug 16, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Any suggestions - internet data card - Pay as you go Service?

    I have 2 questions.

    1. I am in the process of buying a laptop. The new laptop does not
    have a
    slot for an internet datacard to be inserted ...can only accomodate
    a USB device for internet data service. So I will need a service that
    offers the USB device. I am using T mobile (USA) ( US 49.99 per
    month ) now but they do not offer a USB device in lieu of the
    internet data card.
    So I have to find a new service. Any suggestions of an economical
    service ?

    2. Since I hardly use this service - maybe once in 2 months ( for
    about an hour or so ) and have been paying for this service for over 2
    years! What a waste.
    Is there a company in the US that offers this service on a Pay as
    you go basis (AND hopefully also the USB device instead of the Data
    Card ) ?
    This would reduce my expense substantially.
    Any suggestions ?

    Or can anyone suggest any other economical service / option ?

    Not being in the technical field and having little knowledge and
    experience of integrating different components, technologies etc I
    would prefer a company/package that makes it simple for me to get the
    service going without pulling my hair out.

    Any recommendations would be highly appreciated,

    Ayesha Hill
    , Aug 16, 2008

  2. Re: Is she to young at 13?

    <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I! Finally! Learned! How! To! Punctuate!

    But! You! Still! Don't! Konw! How! To! Post!
    Jeff Strickland, Aug 16, 2008