any suggestions for 2271 and 2271B

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by adzrul, Sep 12, 2005.

  1. adzrul

    adzrul Guest

    hi guys... i`m from malaysia... i`m 18 years old....i`ll sit for the exam for
    2271 this thursday and 2272 next week,i`m using Microsoft Official Course
    Book ...i bought ExamCram 2 for 2271 and 2271...i`ve found that slighlty
    difference with my examcrams book and Microsoft Official Course Book

    and below are my questions...

    1) Is 2271 and 2271B same ???

    2) how about u guys... which one that used for your class ??? is it 2271 or
    2271B ???

    3) what i`m scared is about my exam,theres a lil bit difference for what
    i`ve been teached by my trainer and what i found in Microsoft Curricullum
    Book for 2271B and 2272 and Examcram2, some of them are difference such as
    the titles,subtitles,points and so on... any suggestions ???

    4) For me,i`ve been teached using 2271B and 2271B using Microsoft Virtual PC
    2004 and how about 2271 ??

    5) can anyone suggest which module that i`ve should concentrate ??

    thanks a lot.. i really appreaciate for those who reply my ques...
    adzrul, Sep 12, 2005