    thought on this will help me. Thank you very much.

    Best Regards,
    T.I.

    Talal Itani, Feb 8, 2007

  2. Talal Itani

    Mike Fields Guest

    You might want to post that question over in the comp.arch.embedded
    group -- that bunch there is always playing with stuff like that at the
    bit level. Another group to try is the sci.electronics.design group.
    Or, you could just put tape over the pins .... oh, you wanted to still
    be able to read from it :)

    mikey

    Mike Fields, Feb 8, 2007

  3. Talal Itani

    ray Guest

    On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 02:14:59 +0000, Talal Itani wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Inside the microSD flash memory, and SD flash memory, there is a bit, that
    > once programmed, the data inside the chip becomes write-protected, and
    > permanent. I searched for a tool that can program this bit, but I did not
    > find any. Do you know of such a tool? Or driver? Or Software? Any
    > thought on this will help me. Thank you very much.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > T.I.

    'sdlock' for Linux.

    ray, Feb 8, 2007
  4. Talal Itani

    Talal Itani Guest

    Thank you for the suggestion. I searched the web for sdlock, and found
    only an application for an embedded board. Is this the sdlock you are
    referring to?

    Talal Itani, Feb 10, 2007
  5. Talal Itani

    Jimmy Guest