    Honey West
    The Man from UNCLE
    Route 66

    Guest, May 24, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks. Finally.

    "Oh, just one more thing, Sir... Wait just a minute, I know I have it here
    somewhere... Oh, here it is! Yes, there was one thing I couldn't quite
    figure out, Sir..."

    And we're off.

    Guest, May 24, 2004

  3. Guest

    jayembee Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Kojak
    >Columbo
    >The Odd Couple
    >Honey West
    >The Man from UNCLE
    >Route 66

    (1) Go to http://www.tvshowsondvd.com

    (2) Register (it's free).

    (3) Vote for shows you want to see on DVD.

    (4) For each show you vote on, you'll be put on a mailing list to
    receive updates for any news about them.

    (5) At the site, you can also check for any previous news about them.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, May 24, 2004
  4. Re: Any recent news on these old TV shows coming to DVD before thesun explodes?

    Derek Janssen, May 24, 2004
  5. Guest

    anthony Guest

    Thanks for the line to tvshowsondvd site
    I'm voting for Sgt Bilko and Adventures of Superman.
    Doing it right now......

    anthony, May 24, 2004