    around but long since outdated. All Windows or DOS programs. These all
    go to the landfill unless there's some beneficial alternative. Is there?
    WC
    WCH, Nov 8, 2006

  2. WCH

    beenthere Guest

    "WCH" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Cleaning house. Have lots of old manuals for programs long gone from
    > companies like Quarterdeck, Delrina, Broderbund, Dynamix and Sierra as
    > well as manuals for products and product versions from companies still
    > around but long since outdated. All Windows or DOS programs. These all go
    > to the landfill unless there's some beneficial alternative. Is there?
    > WC

    I bet someone on E-bay wants them.
    beenthere, Nov 8, 2006

  3. WCH

    Guest

    WCH wrote:
    > Cleaning house. Have lots of old manuals for programs long gone from
    > companies like Quarterdeck, Delrina, Broderbund, Dynamix and Sierra as
    > well as manuals for products and product versions from companies still
    > around but long since outdated. All Windows or DOS programs. These all
    > go to the landfill unless there's some beneficial alternative. Is there?
    > WC

    Landfill???? Are they paper products???

    If so, don't you people over there recycle old paper?????
    , Nov 8, 2006
  4. WCH

    beenthere Guest

    "Clogwog" <> wrote in message
    > WCH wrote:
    >> Cleaning house. Have lots of old manuals for programs long gone from
    >> companies like Quarterdeck, Delrina, Broderbund, Dynamix and Sierra as
    >> well as manuals for products and product versions from companies still
    >> around but long since outdated. All Windows or DOS programs. These all
    >> go to the landfill unless there's some beneficial alternative. Is
    >> there? WC

    > Ebay them!
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...0,GGLJ:en&q=Ebay software manuals&btnG=Search

    I always said `great minds think alike` <g>.
    nite nite C.
    ]
    beenthere, Nov 8, 2006
  5. WCH

    Clogwog Guest

    beenthere wrote:
    > "Clogwog" <> wrote in message
    >> WCH wrote:
    >>> Cleaning house. Have lots of old manuals for programs long gone from
    >>> companies like Quarterdeck, Delrina, Broderbund, Dynamix and Sierra
    >>> as well as manuals for products and product versions from companies
    >>> still around but long since outdated. All Windows or DOS programs.
    >>> These all go to the landfill unless there's some beneficial
    >>> alternative. Is there? WC

    >> Ebay them!
    >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...0,GGLJ:en&q=Ebay software manuals&btnG=Search

    > I always said `great minds think alike` <g>.
    > nite nite C.
    > ]

    lol !
    Clogwog, Nov 8, 2006
  6. WCH

    John Holmes Guest

    Clogwog "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > WCH wrote:
    >> Cleaning house. Have lots of old manuals for programs long gone from
    >> companies like Quarterdeck, Delrina, Broderbund, Dynamix and Sierra
    >> as well as manuals for products and product versions from companies
    >> still around but long since outdated. All Windows or DOS programs.
    >> These all go to the landfill unless there's some beneficial
    >> alternative. Is there? WC

    > Ebay them!
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLJ,GGLJ:2006-40,GGLJ
    > %3Aen&q=Ebay+software+manuals&btnG=Search

    I might have my Commodore 64 Programmers Reference Guide for sale.

    --
    You insulting mouthful of vile sweaty socks.
    John Holmes, Nov 8, 2006
  7. WCH

    beenthere Guest

    "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > Clogwog "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> WCH wrote:
    >>> Cleaning house. Have lots of old manuals for programs long gone from
    >>> companies like Quarterdeck, Delrina, Broderbund, Dynamix and Sierra
    >>> as well as manuals for products and product versions from companies
    >>> still around but long since outdated. All Windows or DOS programs.
    >>> These all go to the landfill unless there's some beneficial
    >>> alternative. Is there? WC

    >> Ebay them!
    >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLJ,GGLJ:2006-40,GGLJ
    >> %3Aen&q=Ebay+software+manuals&btnG=Search
    >>

    > I might have my Commodore 64 Programmers Reference Guide for sale.

    And what a lovely (but ugly) little machine they were JH.
    I went to an Amiga 1200 from mine. Another fine little
    machine.

    --
    bw..OJ.
    beenthere, Nov 9, 2006
  8. WCH

    Clogwog Guest

    John Holmes wrote:
    > Clogwog "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> WCH wrote:
    >>> Cleaning house. Have lots of old manuals for programs long gone from
    >>> companies like Quarterdeck, Delrina, Broderbund, Dynamix and Sierra
    >>> as well as manuals for products and product versions from companies
    >>> still around but long since outdated. All Windows or DOS programs.
    >>> These all go to the landfill unless there's some beneficial
    >>> alternative. Is there? WC

    >> Ebay them!
    >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLJ,GGLJ:2006-40,GGLJ
    >> %3Aen&q=Ebay+software+manuals&btnG=Search
    >>

    > I might have my Commodore 64 Programmers Reference Guide for sale.

    Let's go retro!
    http://www.letsgoretro.com/games_consoles_commodore_c64_DTV.html
    Clogwog, Nov 9, 2006
  9. WCH

    beenthere Guest

    "Clogwog" <> wrote in message
    > John Holmes wrote:
    >> Clogwog "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> Ebay them!
    >>> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLJ,GGLJ:2006-40,GGLJ
    >>> %3Aen&q=Ebay+software+manuals&btnG=Search
    >>>

    >> I might have my Commodore 64 Programmers Reference Guide for sale.

    > Let's go retro!
    > http://www.letsgoretro.com/games_consoles_commodore_c64_DTV.html

    Hey C. Look at those graphics, for the mid 1980s, I reckon
    they were brilliant. No malware in those days eh <g>.
    beenthere, Nov 9, 2006
  10. WCH

    Top Guest

    "beenthere" <> wrote in

    >"John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> Clogwog "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> Ebay them!
    >>> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLJ,GGLJ:20
    >>> 06-40%2CGGLJ %3Aen&q=Ebay+software+manuals&btnG=Search
    >>>

    >> I might have my Commodore 64 Programmers Reference Guide
    >> for sale.
    >>

    > And what a lovely (but ugly) little machine they were JH.
    > I went to an Amiga 1200 from mine. Another fine little
    > machine.

    Got anything for a TI99 4A?

    Ed
    Top, Nov 9, 2006