    I can make out a little at the end, but am wondering if anyone is able to
    enhance or make it out.

    Thanks

    Brian, May 9, 2006

  2. Brian

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:D1S7g.9224$,
    Brian spewed forth:
    > Wondering if there are any good photo enhancers out there who can
    > make out the text in this image:
    >
    > www.livefromhawaii.com/text.jpg
    >
    > I can make out a little at the end, but am wondering if anyone is
    > able to enhance or make it out.
    >
    > Thanks

    You're kidding, right? Not with a jpg.

    Toolman Tim, May 9, 2006

  3. Brian

    thanatoid Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in

    > Wondering if there are any good photo enhancers out there
    > who can make out the text in this image:
    >
    > www.livefromhawaii.com/text.jpg
    >
    > I can make out a little at the end, but am wondering if
    > anyone is able to enhance or make it out.
    >
    > Thanks

    try a psychic. no software can make this readable except as you
    already know it says love mum and dad at the bottom.
    it's obviously an enlargement from a picture which has nothing
    to do with the text and which you probably copied secretly for
    your nefarious purposes.

    OTOH it appears to be from a newspaper in which you case you
    might be able (with an awful lot of work) to track it down
    somehow.

    --
    thanatoid-Tip® #18
    Nothing in life is fair. But everything is fair game.

    thanatoid, May 9, 2006
  4. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Thanks, guys. It's actually from a high school year book. The picture was
    taken with a camera phone. I cut the text out as not to plaster my friends
    image (next to the associated text) on the internet. Don't say "ask your
    friend", they are out of country for a month =)

    That's all I have to go on.

    Brian, May 9, 2006
  5. Brian

    Scraggy Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:D1S7g.9224$,
    > Brian spewed forth:
    >> Wondering if there are any good photo enhancers out there who can
    >> make out the text in this image:
    >>
    >> www.livefromhawaii.com/text.jpg
    >>
    >> I can make out a little at the end, but am wondering if anyone is
    >> able to enhance or make it out.
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > You're kidding, right? Not with a jpg.

    Well, that you off the MI short-list then.

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, May 9, 2006
  6. Brian rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Thanks, guys. It's actually from a high school year book. The picture
    > was taken with a camera phone. I cut the text out as not to plaster my
    > friends image (next to the associated text) on the internet. Don't say
    > "ask your friend", they are out of country for a month =)
    >
    > That's all I have to go on.

    snip

    Send it to CBS. Their crime scene techs on CSI will magically enhance it
    with a miracle algorithm on their laptop supercomputers and make the text
    crystal clear, in addition to extracting and processing DNA and
    fingerprints in a matter of minutes.

    :)

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy

    The Old Sourdough, May 9, 2006
  7. Brian

    beenthere Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    > Brian rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Thanks, guys. It's actually from a high school year book. The picture
    >> was taken with a camera phone. I cut the text out as not to plaster my
    >> friends image (next to the associated text) on the internet. Don't say
    >> "ask your friend", they are out of country for a month =)
    >>
    >> That's all I have to go on.

    > snip
    >
    > Send it to CBS. Their crime scene techs on CSI will magically enhance it
    > with a miracle algorithm on their laptop supercomputers and make the text
    > crystal clear, in addition to extracting and processing DNA and
    > fingerprints in a matter of minutes.

    CSI can only do that `if` they can find a hair to match <g>.

    beenthere, May 9, 2006
  8. beenthere rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    snip

    >> Send it to CBS. Their crime scene techs on CSI will magically enhance
    >> it with a miracle algorithm on their laptop supercomputers and make
    >> the text crystal clear, in addition to extracting and processing DNA
    >> and fingerprints in a matter of minutes.
    >>

    > CSI can only do that `if` they can find a hair to match <g>.

    Ever noticed how they whip out their mini-Maglites at the slightest excuse,
    even in broad daylight?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that

    The Old Sourdough, May 9, 2006
  9. Brian

    > beenthere rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > snip
    >>>
    >>> Send it to CBS. Their crime scene techs on CSI will magically enhance
    >>> it with a miracle algorithm on their laptop supercomputers and make
    >>> the text crystal clear, in addition to extracting and processing DNA
    >>> and fingerprints in a matter of minutes.
    >>>

    >> CSI can only do that `if` they can find a hair to match <g>.
    >>

    > Ever noticed how they whip out their mini-Maglites at the slightest
    > excuse,
    > even in broad daylight?

    They`re special infrared\ultraviolet\superduper Maglites, made for
    crime scene investigators <G>. (That`s worth a Big grin.)

    beenthere, May 9, 2006
  10. beenthere rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    >> beenthere rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >> snip

    >>> CSI can only do that `if` they can find a hair to match <g>.
    >>>

    >> Ever noticed how they whip out their mini-Maglites at the slightest
    >> excuse,
    >> even in broad daylight?
    >>

    > They`re special infrared\ultraviolet\superduper Maglites, made for
    > crime scene investigators <G>. (That`s worth a Big grin.)

    Don't forget, they've got a Built-in Sooper Sekrit Dekoder Ring, too. The
    well-equipped CSI tech also carries around a ten-gallon Luminol sprayer in
    a backpack arrangement, kinda like a military flame thrower.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    God put me on this Earth to accomplish a certain number of things.

    The Old Sourdough, May 9, 2006
  11. Brian

    > beenthere rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >> "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    >>> beenthere rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>>
    >>> snip

    >>> Ever noticed how they whip out their mini-Maglites at the slightest
    >>> excuse,
    >>> even in broad daylight?
    >>>

    >> They`re special infrared\ultraviolet\superduper Maglites, made for
    >> crime scene investigators <G>. (That`s worth a Big grin.)
    >>

    > Don't forget, they've got a Built-in Sooper Sekrit Dekoder Ring, too. The
    > well-equipped CSI tech also carries around a ten-gallon Luminol sprayer in
    > a backpack arrangement, kinda like a military flame thrower.

    I think we`d better stop this, or someone will think we used to
    work for the govnmint.

    beenthere, May 9, 2006
  12. Brian

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-05-09, beenthere <> wrote:

    > "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    >> beenthere rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>

    >>> "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message

    >>> They`re special infrared\ultraviolet\superduper Maglites, made for
    >>> crime scene investigators <G>. (That`s worth a Big grin.)
    >>>

    >> Don't forget, they've got a Built-in Sooper Sekrit Dekoder Ring, too. The
    >> well-equipped CSI tech also carries around a ten-gallon Luminol sprayer in
    >> a backpack arrangement, kinda like a military flame thrower.
    >>

    > I think we`d better stop this, or someone will think we used to
    > work for the govnmint.

    The gumbmmnt thinks you still do ;))

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, May 9, 2006
  13. Brian

    thanatoid Guest

    The Old Sourdough <> wrote in

    > beenthere rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > snip
    >>>
    >>> Send it to CBS. Their crime scene techs on CSI will
    >>> magically enhance it with a miracle algorithm on their
    >>> laptop supercomputers and make the text crystal clear, in
    >>> addition to extracting and processing DNA and
    >>> fingerprints in a matter of minutes.
    >>>

    >> CSI can only do that `if` they can find a hair to match
    >> <g>.
    >>

    > Ever noticed how they whip out their mini-Maglites at the
    > slightest excuse, even in broad daylight?

    Even though those are small, they're still a phallic symbol, so
    that subconsciously reassures every male watching that even
    though there are some very powerful women on the show, it's
    still all male-oriented.

    thanatoid, May 9, 2006
  14. Brian

    Mitch Guest

    In article <D1S7g.9224$>, Brian
    <> wrote:

    > Wondering if there are any good photo enhancers out there who can make out
    > the text in this image:
    >
    > www.livefromhawaii.com/text.jpg
    >
    > I can make out a little at the end, but am wondering if anyone is able to
    > enhance or make it out.

    This is what I think it says:

    Dear Jim,
    What a gibber look bad index