Any other testing providers other than Prometric

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by vnapoli, Nov 9, 2011.

1. vnapoli

vnapoli

I have had one problem after another trying to take my 70-448 exam. One center had my exam restart continuously and had to reschedule. Technical suport was unknowledgeable and not able to troubleshoot the software problem, and the customer servce reps were unable to help and kept on transfering me back to the same 800 number. The reschedule a week later at another center was not able to take place as the center was down for upgrade and was not notified of the outage until I showed to take the exam and had to scramble with their customer care to try to reschedule the exam. Following up with customer serices afterwards was an affair fustrating beyond belief. Their compensation for all the mishaps and wasted time was to give me a replacement exam for the exam I had already paid for and nothing else. I have taken Microsoft exams with Prometric back to 1999, and have dealt with them for mishaps in the past, but totally taken aback at how poor they have become across the board. Is there any other testing providers other than Prometric that I can use to take the Microsoft certification exams?
    vnapoli, Nov 9, 2011
    1. Advertising