Any Opinions On The Panasonic DMC-FZ10K??

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Kim/Dreamspinner3, Jan 6, 2004.

  1. Kim/Dreamspinner3, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Kim/Dreamspinner3

    John Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 23:15:36 GMT, Kim/Dreamspinner3 wrote:

    > Does anyone here have the Panasonic DMC-FZ10K digital camera? If so,
    > are you happy with it? Thanks.

    I purchase my FZ-10 a week ago. However, as a complete novice I can't
    say much more than "I'm happy with it".

    Having never owned a digital camera previously, (only owned small
    point and shoot cameras), I'm amazed how easy it is to create great
    pictures. Already in great demand taking snaps of flowers from
    neighbours gardens for their computer desktop's.

    Regards,
    John.

    John, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Kim/Dreamspinner3

    Ray Guest

    I was wondering the same thing if anyone had any thoughts on this cam. I am
    going to get one within the next 2 months, a long awaited upgrade from my
    Canon Pro 90IS and Olympus e-100rs. It seems as though it is a love it or
    hate it type cam so far based on all the reviews I have read.

    Ray, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Kim/Dreamspinner3 <> wrote:

    >Does anyone here have the Panasonic DMC-FZ10K digital camera? If so,
    >are you happy with it? Thanks.

    Kim,

    I only have the FZ1-2, but the simple fact is that, if you want
    a leica 12x lens with image stabilization, you have no choice
    anyway. It is suitable for wildlife photography, for example.
    (See http://www.michna.com/kenya2003/ for FZ1 samples.)

    Hans-Georg

    --
    No mail, please.