Any Opinions On The Following Digital Camera?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Curtis M., Oct 23, 2004.

  1. Curtis M.

    Curtis M. Guest

    Curtis M., Oct 23, 2004

  2. Curtis M.

    JohnR Guest

    If you want a camera with zoom, get one with a real optical zoom. Digital
    zoom is garbage. It either crops your image to makes it seem like your
    zoomed in or it uses interpretation (softer pictures). Vivitar is a bottom
    feeder of the digital camera chain. you will be better served if you
    consider a name brand.

    For about $150, you can get a Fujifilm A330 (3 mega pixels). It has an
    optical zoom and image quality that outperforms many 4 MP camera I've looked
    at. It is one of very few that will run on AA alkaline batteries for a long
    time.
    John

    "Curtis M." <> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on the following digital

    cameras:

    JohnR, Oct 23, 2004

  3. Randall Ainsworth, Oct 23, 2004
  4. Curtis M.

    Fred Guest

    I used a Vivitar last week to scrape the mud off my shoes and was extremely
    satisfied with the results. It really got into the tread and even the clay
    came right off!!

    Fred, Oct 28, 2004