    Chance proposes. Death disposes.

    "African Genesis"
    Robert Ardrey

    John A. Stovall, Jan 26, 2005

  2. John A. Stovall

    ZONED! Guest

    On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:01:33 -0600, John A. Stovall
    <> wrote:

    >http://photoshop-school.com/DEMO.htm
    >
    >Has anyone used set of CD tutorials?
    >
    >Chance proposes. Death disposes.
    >
    > "African Genesis"
    > Robert Ardrey

    I am n0t familiar but at first glance which includes much of the
    restoring a faded photo sample clip I would not recommend it. It seem
    like some very amateurish techniques. I noticed the large number of
    items selected and adjusted using color balance.... long and tedious
    for the wrong output. I would recommend looking into curves for the
    faster, better and correct way for such adjustments.

    ZONED!, Jan 28, 2005

  3. John A. Stovall

    stewy Guest

    wrote:

    > On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:01:33 -0600, John A. Stovall
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://photoshop-school.com/DEMO.htm
    >>
    >> Has anyone used set of CD tutorials?
    >> *****************************************************
    >>
    >> Chance proposes. Death disposes.
    >>
    >> "African Genesis"
    >> Robert Ardrey

    > I am n0t familiar but at first glance which includes much of the
    > restoring a faded photo sample clip I would not recommend it. It seem
    > like some very amateurish techniques. I noticed the large number of
    > items selected and adjusted using color balance.... long and tedious
    > for the wrong output. I would recommend looking into curves for the
    > faster, better and correct way for such adjustments.

    If you have P2P software - Kazaa, Limewire, Acquisition and the like for
    downloading mp3 files, try typing in AVI files, Photoshop tutorials or maybe
    just tutorials.

    I have a series of these turorials available (whenever I have my file sharer
    open) and I'm sure there are many more free ones out there.

    All the AVI files are between 25 and 70mb so a high speed internet
    connection is necessary and are playable on the Windows Media Player or
    Quicktime depending on whether you have a Mac or PC. These came on free CDs
    from a UK camera magazine <Digital Photo> go to http://www.emap.com/

    stewy, Jan 31, 2005