any one read this (freeing hidden partitions)

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Snake, Apr 5, 2004.

  1. Snake

    Snake Guest

    Snake, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Snake

    Thor Guest

    I saw this a while back. The consensus I've seen is that they are in fact
    seeing a virtual partition that actually occupies the same space as the
    normal partition, and no actual doubling of space is occurring. It's a
    glitch that gives the illusion of more space, when in fact it doesn't
    actually exist.

    "Snake" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=14597
    >
    > opinions