    Keddy Guest

    Please advise me some available Newsgroup about Cisco certificate.

    Thanks in advance.
    Keddy, Nov 11, 2004

  2. Keddy

    T-Bone Guest

    "Keddy" <> wrote
    > Please advise me some available Newsgroup about Cisco certificate.

    Hmm, how about alt.certification.cisco?

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL?
    T-Bone, Nov 11, 2004

  3. Keddy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 11, 2004 at 9:29am "T-Bone" blathered:

    > "Keddy" <> wrote
    >> Please advise me some available Newsgroup about Cisco certificate.

    > Hmm, how about alt.certification.cisco?

    Surely you jest.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Nov 11, 2004
  4. Keddy

    T-Bone Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote
    > Surely you jest.

    I do not.

    And don't call me Shirley.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    Don't start with your white zone sh*t again.
    T-Bone, Nov 11, 2004
  5. Keddy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 11, 2004 at 4:00pm "T-Bone" blathered:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote
    >> Surely you jest.

    > I do not.
    >
    > And don't call me Shirley.