Any one into Wallpapers..?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Greg House, Aug 2, 2007.

  1. Greg House

    Greg House Guest

    Greg House, Aug 2, 2007

  2. Greg House

    Allistar Guest

    Greg House < wrote:

    > Stacks here size to fit all and free.
    >

    > http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/

    Thanks for the link, but there are no images to fit my resolution, which is
    4240x1050 :)

    Allistar.
    Allistar, Aug 2, 2007

  3. Greg House

    Richard Guest

    Greg House wrote:

    > Stacks here size to fit all and free.
    >

    > http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/

    I dont bother, the only time I see it is when I am not using the
    computer, and its better to have the screen off then ;)

    Oh, and its there for a bit on bootup I suppose. Would rather not waste
    several megs of memory to a picture to hide behind applications.
    Richard, Aug 4, 2007
  4. Greg House

    Squiggle Guest

    Squiggle, Aug 4, 2007
  5. Hi there,

    Greg House wrote:

    > Stacks here size to fit all and free.
    >
    > http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/

    Drat, no 2048x1536 - scaled 1600x1200 will have to do...

    Some nice pics in there but, thanks for the link Roger...

    --
    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.
    "Maybe politicians should ask the people whether
    or not they wanted all these wars"...
    Chris Wilkinson, Aug 5, 2007
  6. Greg House

    Rob S Guest

    Chris Wilkinson wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Greg House wrote:
    >>

    >> Stacks here size to fit all and free.
    >>
    >> http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/

    > Drat, no 2048x1536 - scaled 1600x1200 will have to do...
    >
    > Some nice pics in there but, thanks for the link Roger...

    Roger has been complaining about nasties infecting his pc. Wallpaper and
    screensaver sites are well known for passing these nasties along. If he
    has been searching for new wallpaper, as evidenced by the link above,
    it's quite likely he picked up his malware during those searches.

    --

    Rob
    http://www.aspir8or.com

    I have yet to meet a C compiler that is more friendly and easier to use
    than eating soup with a knife.
    Rob S, Aug 5, 2007
  7. Greg House

    Greg House Guest

    On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 00:01:06 +1200, Rob S <Here@home> wrote:

    >Chris Wilkinson wrote:
    >> Hi there,
    >>
    >> Greg House wrote:
    >>>

    >>> Stacks here size to fit all and free.
    >>>
    >>> http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/

    >> Drat, no 2048x1536 - scaled 1600x1200 will have to do...
    >>
    >> Some nice pics in there but, thanks for the link Roger...
    >>

    >Roger has been complaining about nasties infecting his pc. Wallpaper and
    >screensaver sites are well known for passing these nasties along. If he
    >has been searching for new wallpaper, as evidenced by the link above,
    >it's quite likely he picked up his malware during those searches.

    No the search was nothing to do with this site at all, it was for the Windsock/Ras repair tools, in
    fact I never dnloaded any Pic from this site Plus it was not got from a search but from a good
    support site, so you are totally wrong..

    "screensaver sites are well known for passing these nasties along."

    NOTE:THESE ARE NOT SCREEN SAVERS..

    Just shows how little you know..
    Greg House, Aug 5, 2007
  8. Greg House

    Greg House Guest

    On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 02:47:25 +1200, Richard <> wrote:

    >Greg House wrote:
    >>

    >> Stacks here size to fit all and free.
    >>

    >> http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/

    >I dont bother, the only time I see it is when I am not using the
    >computer, and its better to have the screen off then ;)
    >
    >Oh, and its there for a bit on bootup I suppose. Would rather not waste
    >several megs of memory to a picture to hide behind applications.

    So you have a Blank Screen...?
    Greg House, Aug 5, 2007
  9. Greg House

    Nighthawk Guest

    On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 20:03:45 +1000, Chris Wilkinson
    <> wrote:

    >Hi there,
    >
    >Greg House wrote:
    >>

    >> Stacks here size to fit all and free.
    >>
    >> http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/

    >Drat, no 2048x1536 - scaled 1600x1200 will have to do...
    >
    >Some nice pics in there but, thanks for the link Roger...

    I make my own from DVD still captures, captured at screen size.
    Nighthawk, Aug 6, 2007
  10. Hi there,

    Rob S wrote:
    > Chris Wilkinson wrote:
    >
    >> Hi there,
    >>
    >> Greg House wrote:
    >>
    >>> Stacks here size to fit all and free.
    >>>
    >>> http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/

    >> Drat, no 2048x1536 - scaled 1600x1200 will have to do...
    >>
    >> Some nice pics in there but, thanks for the link Roger...
    >>

    > Roger has been complaining about nasties infecting his pc. Wallpaper and
    > screensaver sites are well known for passing these nasties along. If he
    > has been searching for new wallpaper, as evidenced by the link above,
    > it's quite likely he picked up his malware during those searches.

    More than likely. He'll have to install Lunix (TM) to enjoy
    those wallpapers without risking malware... :)

    Chris Wilkinson, Aug 6, 2007
  11. Greg House

    Richard Guest

    Greg House wrote:
    > On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 02:47:25 +1200, Richard <> wrote:
    >
    >> Greg House wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Stacks here size to fit all and free.
    >>>

    >>> http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/

    >> I dont bother, the only time I see it is when I am not using the
    >> computer, and its better to have the screen off then ;)
    >>
    >> Oh, and its there for a bit on bootup I suppose. Would rather not waste
    >> several megs of memory to a picture to hide behind applications.

    > So you have a Blank Screen...?

    Behind all the windows, yes, its just the blue that windows comes with.
    Richard, Aug 9, 2007