Any One Have Products or give me refrence

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Asif, Nov 21, 2007.

  1. Asif

    Asif Guest

    Please send me the Prices for following products;

    Cisco Products;

    1) AIR-AP1131AG-FCC-K9 Cisco IOS Software
    2) AIR-LAP1131AG-FCC-K9 LWAPP
    3) AIR-PWRINJ3
    4) AIR-PWRINJ-FIB
    5) AIR-CONCAB1200=
    6) AIR-PI21AG-A-K9
    7) AIR-WLC2106-K9

    Juniper Products;

    1) J2300-1S2FEL-S-AC-UK
    2) SSG 5

    Also if possible try to find someone who sells used Juniper or cisco
    products.

    Reply soon because its urgent....

    Thanks and take care,
    Asif Iqbal
    Dubai.Uae
    Asif, Nov 21, 2007

  2. Asif

    Guest

    , Nov 21, 2007

  3. Asif

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:59:05 -0800, wrote:

    > Asif <> wrote:
    >
    >>Reply soon because its urgent....

    >Asif that's going to happen.

    Making up a list may be fun, sort of spoil the budgeted to actual cost
    when the bill arrives.

    Me
    why?, Nov 21, 2007
  4. Asif

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:12:15 -0800 (PST), Asif wrote:

    Something not meant for 24HSHD.

    >Please send me the Prices for following products;
    >
    >Cisco Products;

    www.cisco.com

    Try
    Quick Links
    * Partner Locator
    * Find a Service Provider

    or

    www.cisco.com

    Ordering

    How to Order

    Cisco Systems offers multiple ways to order products and services. Find
    out more about the various ordering methods.

    Order Direct From Cisco
    Purchase Through an Online Partner

    <snip>

    >Reply soon because its urgent....